ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: avatars Return to archive
09-13-02 11:50 PM
stoned_in_oz hi again id like to know where i can get some cool avatars for my profile???
09-13-02 11:54 PM
Soul Survivor just look around websites
09-14-02 01:02 AM
Mother baby Yeah, me too...I guess I'm going to have to break down. The "x" is kind of kool though, it kind of reinforces the anomytnity....
09-14-02 01:14 AM
stonedinaustralia well excuse me

look stoned_in_oz you can call yourself what you like of course and if you haven't seen my handle before well i guess great minds think alike eh? (little yellow face with wry expression)... nevertheless this board probably won't be big enough for both of us

but, bloody hell, if you've come across my handle before couldn't you have come up with something a bit more original - not that mine is any great break-through in creative thinking and perhaps a bit parochial

it would ,of course, be absurd to suggest that i had any intellectual property rights in the name of the country, everybody's got to come from somewhere and being stoned is what we're all here for - but you're cutting it a little fine

indeed,some of the other members already refer to me as stoned in oz

by the by, i refer you to s.52 of the Trade Practices Act which deals with misleading and deceptive conduct (of which there is no need to prove intent) and the principles of first user - and watch out - this place is literally crawling with lawyers

it's no big deal, i know, but come on now

over to you

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]