ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Maxy Return to archive
09-13-02 03:28 PM
nankerphelge You following the terror scare down in Fla?

Drudge is reporting that it was all a joke by these three guys. Wonder if the guy whose backpack got blowed up is still laughing. Dopes!

These Florida cops took your "hit a CJ upside the head" day seriously!!
09-13-02 03:35 PM
Maxlugar Yeah it was a joke but I still think they should have been executed.

But that is just me....

...and maybe Josh.

And now, without further delay:

MAXY!
09-13-02 03:36 PM
jb Foreign medical students using our resources to destroy us...only in America...i hope their charged with making Terrorist threats and deported to Libya!
09-13-02 03:39 PM
Miss U. Are you sure it was just a joke??

I heard they were in some cafe making jokes about "Wait till they see Sept.13th" and someone overheard, got the licence # and that's how they tracked them down after running the toll booth. Dogs smelled some kind of black powder coming from the car last I heard this AM.
09-13-02 03:48 PM
jb We really don't know yet...All I know was my morning drive was interrupted by my wife calling on the cell and telling me to avoid I-595 as there was a terror alert on Alligator ally.
09-13-02 04:14 PM
nankerphelge All I know is when they found them, they promptly removed one guy's backpack and blew it to smithereenies!!

I think that's fucking great -- guy'll be picking his Fruit of the Looms outta the swamp for years!!
09-13-02 04:29 PM
Maxlugar Yeah Nanky!

It was probably full of important papers like his acceptance letter to Towel Head Institute of Medicine.

Now get getting for the shrieking chorus of Racial Profiling charges.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

M!
09-13-02 06:04 PM
~AzQb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
All I know is when they found them, they promptly removed one guy's backpack and blew it to smithereenies!!

I think that's fucking great -- guy'll be picking his Fruit of the Looms outta the swamp for years!!

Ya just gotta love Nanker ; )

And i do~!
09-13-02 09:02 PM
nankerphelge Aw shucks I'm blushing!

You know what I always say -- beer with TomL, a nice chiba, and wine with dinner make for a nearly perfect evenin'.

Now if I only had the Lynn sisters and that strap on.

Boom chak a lak a
Boom chak a lak a

Work it big guy, work it!