ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got 1 for MSG at face. Return to archive
09-13-02 10:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Face value with fees, taxes, charges, and extortions, comes to $180.00. I'll pay for the postage.

AND!

You get to sit with me.

AND!

I'll burn you a copy of the show.

Use the Private Message function to contact me for further info.
09-13-02 10:43 AM
Riffhard Hey SS I want it!Consider it sold my friend!Oh hell yes!I'll e-mail you directly!OH the hell with that I'll Call you!

Riffhard
09-13-02 10:45 AM
nankerphelge Oh that's just plain frightening!

09-13-02 10:51 AM
Sir Stonesalot YES!

You are in Riffy!

I work till 4pm today, be home all evening.

Good lord, this will be fun.
09-13-02 11:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I THOUGHT I was gonna be home all evening.....!

Ended up going out to eat, and then taking the boy to a carnival.

Guess who I sat beside at dinner? No really, guess.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

OK, I'll tell you.

Davey Jones of the Monkees.

No really. He has a horse farm near where I live. You should have seen him laugh when I got my boy to sing "I'm A Believer" for him. He said, in his quaint Brit accent, "Ah, that's 10 times better than Mickey ever did it! I should take you out on the road!" Very nice fellow. I'd run into him on several other occassions, but never really talked to him. Usually I feel like I'm bothering celebs when I'm chatting, but Mr. Jones did most of the talking. Personally, I think he liked the attention. He also got a kick out of my asking about his ESPN SportsCenter commercial. He also said Jack Nicholson was out of his mind on drugs while filming the movie "Head". Like incoherrent out of his mind. He'd come in with re-writes that made absolutely no sense what-so-ever. Anyhow, after we left, I realized I didn't get him to sign anything.

Ooooops.

Anyhow, Riffy, I'm not gonna be home at all tomorrow. Work, then football game at Penn State. Maybe try Sunday after 4pm? Look forward to hearing from you.