ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm looking L'age D'or des Rolling Stones Return to archive
09-13-02 07:39 AM
sergey Hello my name is Sergey.
I'm looking france vinyl Lp from L'age D'or des Rolling Stones series vol 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 14. Also if you
have vinyl singles from the same france series please
write me on my email: [email protected]
Thank you.
09-13-02 08:08 AM
Maxlugar That sounds familiar. I have an album called Gimme Shelter and has some French on it. It's half studio hits and half live. The cover is a shot of Mick and Keith at the same mic. Mick has a denim jacket on with one sleave missing. Looks like '72. The live stuff is from the 60's. If you think this is it, I'll dig it out.

Maxy
09-13-02 08:37 AM
Riffhard I have L'age D'or des Rolling Stones Vol.13.It's basically the French version of Through the Past Darkly.It was the first import lp I ever bought.I think I got it back in '81 or '82.It's has some pix from the R&R Circus in the inside sleeve.

By the way what does L'age D'or dse Rolling Stones mean?

Riffhard
09-13-02 09:06 AM
Maxlugar I didn't know there was a volume number on it. I'll check tonight. I got mine in 1981.

M.
09-13-02 09:13 AM
RubyFriday I have nearly 100 Stones(-related)vinyl singles to sell.But most of them are german editions.There is one french,but later than L�age d�or,it�s "Ain�t too proud to beg" from`74.
09-13-02 12:08 PM
jumpinjackflash59 For Riffhard, L'�ge d'or des Rolling Stones could be translate as "The Rolling Stones golden age". It's a collection of LP, only released in France by Decca during the seventies. The track lists are close to the original LPs, but the disc have specific nice jackets, completly different from originals, with a booklet, and are numbered Vol 1, etc..... with a subtitle.
The quality of the recording is not very good, but i suppose that people who are looking for those records just want to collect them.
In France, i see some of them sometimes in secondhand records dealers. I think it must be very difficult to get the entire serie (nineteen LPs) in good condition.
09-13-02 01:16 PM
sergey Please write me a message on my email: [email protected]

quote:
RubyFriday wrote:
I have nearly 100 Stones(-related)vinyl singles to sell.But most of them are german editions.There is one french,but later than L�age d�or,it�s "Ain�t too proud to beg" from`74.

09-13-02 04:00 PM
sergey Thank you for your information but i have this vinyl lp yet.
Sergey

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I have L'age D'or des Rolling Stones Vol.13.It's basically the French version of Through the Past Darkly.It was the first import lp I ever bought.I think I got it back in '81 or '82.It's has some pix from the R&R Circus in the inside sleeve.

By the way what does L'age D'or dse Rolling Stones mean?

Riffhard

09-13-02 06:07 PM
~AzQb

Maxy
[/quote]

"A person who is not a liberal before 30 has no heart and one who is not conservative after 30 has no brain" - Winston Churchill.

See, B, THIS is why Mustang Harry's is an absolute MUST ; )

~
09-13-02 06:27 PM
Maxlugar 7th and 30th I believe?

Wanna do a little taste test with Maxy?

RAGUL-XAM!!!