ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New MSG date - January 18 2003 Return to archive
09-12-02 05:15 PM
Oatsdad Surprised no one else mentioned this, but as I browsed the Get Access offers page I noticed they added a date on 1/18 at MSG. Presale starts Monday morning - dunno when the general sale will be. Maybe that stupid club was worth the $60 after all...
09-12-02 05:38 PM
Boomhauer This may be a bit far, but I wish the Stones would go to Indianapolis for a show. I think Conseco Fieldhouse would be a great venue for them to play in.

ALso, The Palace of Auburn Hills is a beautiful venue for the STones. I have a hunch they will play here, but I think they are going to decide on that by how Ford Field does. If that were the case, it would be complete bullshit. You can't compare a stadium with an arena. If the Palace went on sale this Saturday, it would sell out right away.

Don't you agree with that SOulie?
09-13-02 10:24 AM
jb Last time they played Indy, I think attendance was a little low...
09-13-02 06:01 PM
Boomhauer Damn! It's only two hours from me. I wish they would consider it for next tour, which will probably be an all arena tour.

BTW, when was the last time they played here? Was it '94 at the RCA Dome?