ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxmeister - I gotta know Return to archive
09-11-02 07:49 PM
scope Rick,

I replied to your offer in the NYC thread a few days back, and now that it has fallen to the 2nd page, I'm afraid that you won't see it.

Yes!!! I'll take you extra if it's still available. Also, I'm thinking of driving so that I can bring supplies for the tailgate party. If I do, I could pick you up in the city on the way. Gazza and Jaxx you are welcomed also. Maxlugar, let me know if you want to join the carpool since we're both coming from the same area. We can make the final arrangements at the MSG party.

I am geting so psyched for these shows. The Stones are coming, the Stones are coming!!!
09-11-02 08:27 PM
Jaxx thanks scope! your party sounds better than public transportation. i will have party materials.
09-11-02 08:27 PM
Gazza thanks Scopey for the offer of a ride to Giants on the Saturday...we'll gladly take you up on it!

we're both staying in midtown manhattan area,so hopefully thats Ok...you can mail either of us on [email protected] and [email protected] and we can make arrangements!
09-11-02 08:29 PM
Jaxx pre MSG bash. anybody ever hear of the Blarney Stone up on 31st or is it 32nd by the garden???
09-11-02 08:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot Blarney Stone? Will they have Guinness there?

I vote we get all hogged up there and then go back to Gazza's room, and trash the place.
09-11-02 08:42 PM
Jaxx >>>Blarney Stone? Will they have Guinness there?

good question. it would "appear" so.....

>>I vote we get all hogged up there and then go back to Gazza's room, and trash the place.

your place sounds more appealing!
09-11-02 09:08 PM
Maxlugar The Blarney Stone near MSG will be so crowed you'll be lucky to get your beer to your lips.

If we go a nice distance from MSG we'll be able to spread out a bit and have a better time.

Scope. I'm working the day of the 26th so I'll already be in Manhattan. Thanks for the offer though. I'll see you at the bar.

M!
09-11-02 09:23 PM
scope Max, the ride offer is to Giants Stadium on Saturday. Maxmeister said in an the other thread that he had an extra. I am offering to pick people up and shoot though thr Lincoln tunnel to the Meadowlands. Hell, even if he doesn't come though with the ticket, I may go anyway just for the party and try my lick at the gate.

as for the party for MSG, I agree with you. The places closest to the Garden will be jammed, although I think the place you sugessted on 54th is a bit far. There's got to be something in between, no? Not having worked in the city for a while, I'm not too familar with places.
09-11-02 11:11 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
scope wrote:
Rick,

I replied to your offer in the NYC thread a few days back, and now that it has fallen to the 2nd page, I'm afraid that you won't see it.

Yes!!! I'll take you extra if it's still available. Also, I'm thinking of driving so that I can bring supplies for the tailgate party. If I do, I could pick you up in the city on the way. Gazza and Jaxx you are welcomed also. Maxlugar, let me know if you want to join the carpool since we're both coming from the same area. We can make the final arrangements at the MSG party.

I am geting so psyched for these shows. The Stones are coming, the Stones are coming!!!

Scope,
I've already sold the ticket, sorry.
There should be some available at the stadium.
Thanks for the offer to drive and helping us visitors with the tailgating supplies. I'll take you up on that.
With so many of us meeting for the MSG pre party, a pub with some room to spread out, as Maxlugar said, makes sense.
Two weeks. Ooooh yeah!!

Rick
09-11-02 11:55 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The Blarney Stone near MSG will be so crowed you'll be lucky to get your beer to your lips.

If we go a nice distance from MSG we'll be able to spread out a bit and have a better time.

ok. whatever. this is where my brother and sister rendez vous prior to MSG gigs...sold out ones. however i am wide open to suggestions. anybody know of a spot in the 20s?
[Edited by Jaxx]