ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marianne Faithful on Letterman tonight 9/10 Return to archive
09-10-02 11:39 PM
Martha I just tuned into Letterman on CBS and learned that Marianne will be on as the second guest...I assume that means she'll be performing a song.

Wanted to let those of you, not at the show right now, know in case you want to see her.

peace, love and R&R,
martha
09-11-02 01:12 AM
VoodooTattoo Marianne's tummy and thighs have a bad case of biscuit poisoning these days.
09-11-02 10:39 AM
dkmonroe Well, I saw both Marianne and Anita on a five-year old episode of AbFab recently, and all I can say is, Marianne looks a heck of a lot better than Anita.
09-11-02 11:19 AM
Martha 55 year old people don't look like 25 year old people. Male or female..age changes everyone. I thought Marianne looked great. Look around at other people her age and then think about the comment you made.

Ageism is everywhere.
09-11-02 12:19 PM
mick&keith Thank You for your post Martha...I would not have known Marianne was on unless i read your message! I thought she looked and sounded great!
09-11-02 12:58 PM
Martha I'm glad my message alerted you to the show Mick & Keith...I thought it was great too. I am glad to see her looking so healthy. Thanks for letting me know you caught it last night!
09-11-02 07:32 PM
Gazza thanks...we get Letterman here on satellite (ITV2) 24 hrs after its shown in the US,..so just read this in time!! she'll be on in 10 mins!
09-11-02 10:20 PM
glencar The interview portion Letterman did with her was odd. Either it was edited badly or Letterman suddenly got angry about something. One second they're talking & the next second he's rushing her out. Weird! I usually like Marianne's songs but I wasn't wild about last night's song. Too flat.