ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A moment for the victims of 9/11 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-11-02 08:43 PM
Gazza >The Irish kill one another! And all though I feel Britain should have left it long ago They learn nothing

It's our problem to sort out for ourselves. No one else's. I personally wasnt trying to compare the two,just clarifying what Mathijs posted earlier in the thread and get it into perspective

Thanks anyway,even if I disagree 100% with your proposed solution!
09-11-02 08:47 PM
Fiji Joe A heart felt thanks to our international friends who share our sorrow.

More of a heart felt thanks to our international friends who share our foxhole.

To those of you who have the insensitivity and are possesed with such ignorance as to think that America does not have the right to rid this world of those people who have sworn to destroy it, I fart in your general direction. I wipe my scrotum on your sister's face. Me pour pee-pee in your Coke. And that's all before 9:00 a.m. I got no love for ya.

09-11-02 09:18 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>The Irish kill one another! And all though I feel Britain should have left it long ago They learn nothing

It's our problem to sort out for ourselves. No one else's. I personally wasnt trying to compare the two,just clarifying what Mathijs posted earlier in the thread and get it into perspective

Thanks anyway,even if I disagree 100% with your proposed solution!

....Gaz' I don't have a solution for Ireland, if I did I would be a very rich man no doubt.
09-11-02 09:29 PM
glencar I have a solution: Give Ireland back to the Irish. It's long past time.
09-11-02 09:41 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have a solution: Give Ireland back to the Irish. It's long past time.

Not with that crap song you aren't! That's the best arguement for the Unionists since it started!

-tSYX --- Make Ireland Irish Today! (Gaggg!)
09-11-02 09:53 PM
glencar LOL Savage, just seeing if anyone knew it still. McCartney was pretty clumsy with his political songs. But I liked the sentiment.
09-11-02 09:59 PM
Gazza do yourself a favour...regardless of what your opinion is on the issue,sort your own nation's problems out before even daring to pretend youre an expert in ours.

putting your nose into the domestic political affairs of a country you dont reside in and whose history youre basically ignorant of only smacks of arrogance. The irony is that yet again what was supposed to be a thread showing a simple humanitarian respect for the slaughter of innocent people gets contaminated by idiotic rantings about the internal business of a country that's got nothing to do with you and which you know little about (presuming you believe in democracy,you might at least respect the fact that most people in BOTH parts of this island actually voted for an agreement which actually accepts the right of the people in the North to self determination and their right to remain part of the UK)..I'm not interested in using this place for political opinions (because I respect the right of others in this country to express their own,even if I dont necessarily agree with them..but I certainly dont have any respect for the insight of people who DONT live here and I'd certainly never lecture them in HOW to run THEIR country)

any chance we could get back to the original point of this thread or is that too much to expect?
09-11-02 10:02 PM
Gazza ..oh and before I forget

God Bless America
09-11-02 10:12 PM
glencar Well, I find much of what you posted wrong but today's not the day to debate it. So...

GOD BLESS AMERICA
09-11-02 10:23 PM
Fiji Joe Right back at ya slick...and God Bless Ireland.
09-11-02 10:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and GOD SPEED to the Rolling Stones
09-11-02 10:28 PM
igotdblues peace

igotdblues
09-11-02 10:46 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Peace to all of ya tonight.

I hope you're all well. I don't have much to say about 9/11 - it's a long story - but it's a miracle today that we're here, and still getting our Rocks Off!

(though only when we're sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping...)

God bless, and as our Unholy Trinitarian said above...

GOD SPEED TO THE ROLLING STONES.

-tSYX --- Empty seats in empty rows... it all belongs to me, you know.
Page: 1 2 3