ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'Bout friggin time ya crack whore! Return to archive
13th September 2006 06:16 PM
Riffhard http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/.../D8K45USO0.html

Hopefully her looks and her voice will come back,and she can finally rid herself of that mordern day Ike Turner. I never liked the chick's music,but there can be no doubt that she,at one time,had a great career and a pitch perfect voice.

You go girl! <---------joke.

Riffy
13th September 2006 06:31 PM
Jumping Jack Damn straight. Her drunk driving is a major hazard in my area and she almost ran over my wife at the KFC last year. This was the week after she got out of rehab!!!

The girl needs to get clean.

Bobbie is a LOSER!

13th September 2006 06:34 PM
Gazza Good. Hopefully, a positive sign that she has enough clarity of mind left to see what a downward spiral she's got herself into.
13th September 2006 06:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Good. Hopefully, a positive sign that she has enough clarity of mind left to see what a downward spiral she's got herself into.

I see a sequel to "What's Love Got to Do With It" if she plays her cards right. For her sake I hope she gets off the rock and cleans her shit up. Red eyed,drunk,and coked out is no way to go through life. There was a time when she was the darling of the music world. It all went south fast once Bobby Brown came on to the scene.

Riffy
13th September 2006 06:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I see a sequel to "What's Love Got to Do With It" if she plays her cards right. For her sake I hope she gets off the rock and cleans her shit up. Red eyed,drunk,and coked out is no way to go through life. There was a time when she was the darling of the music world. It all went south fast once Bobby Brown came on to the scene.

Riffy

"I am embarrassed for everyone involved in this thread. I risk total humiliation myself just for posting in this passy assed,limpwristed,cum guzzling thread

I do not endorse this scrotom shriveling gaystravaganza for any true Stone's fan. Or any real rock and roll fan in general.

Riffy"

Hmmmm what other thread could this quote apply to? LOL
[Edited by monkey_man]
13th September 2006 06:47 PM
texile it about fucking time....that punk was the worst thing that ever happened to her.
i've been waiting for this to happen for years and seriously didn't think it ever would.
she's a true talent, the real deal -
she's got that voice but it's been weathered by bad times...maybe all those years with that punk will give that pristine voice an edge.
i think she can come back and use her demons as new material.
this could be interesting and i'me rooting for her.
13th September 2006 06:50 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

"I am embarrassed for everyone involved in this thread. I risk total humiliation myself just for posting in this passy assed,limpwristed,cum guzzling thread

I do not endorse this scrotom shriveling gaystravaganza for any true Stone's fan. Or any real rock and roll fan in general.

Riffy"

Hmmmm what other thread could this quote apply to? LOL
[Edited by monkey_man]

LOL! At least we got hard core drug use involved in this thread! That's gotta count for something!

Riffy
13th September 2006 06:55 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
texile wrote:
it about fucking time....that punk was the worst thing that ever happened to her.
i've been waiting for this to happen for years and seriously didn't think it ever would.
she's a true talent, the real deal -
she's got that voice but it's been weathered by bad times...maybe all those years with that punk will give that pristine voice an edge.
i think she can come back and use her demons as new material.
this could be interesting and i'me rooting for her.

My feelings exactly. Damn, it certainly took her long enough.
13th September 2006 06:56 PM
Some Guy Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
13th September 2006 07:16 PM
lotsajizz it takes two to tango

13th September 2006 07:46 PM
pdog I heard Osama Bin Laden has a fondness for Whitney Houston.
Need I say more?
13th September 2006 11:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I heard Osama Bin Laden has a fondness for Whitney Houston.
Need I say more?

Of course he does...she takes a licking and keeps on ticking...like that man ain't slapped a few women around in his time

Whitney is liberated...and Bobby has to get a job
13th September 2006 11:57 PM
glencar I worry for Bobbi Christina!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)