ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jeff Beck tonight Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th September 2006 08:10 AM
Maxlugar Yeah baby, tonight I shall go see the greatest guitarist of all time at the Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC.

I have one extra ticket if anyone is interested.

PM me.

12th September 2006 09:14 AM
Joey " I have one extra ticket if anyone is interested."

M- ..........

[................ss! "]

[Edited by Joey]
12th September 2006 10:28 AM
Maxlugar Why? Why must you use your keyboard as an instrument of hate?

Why?

12th September 2006 10:37 AM
Joey " Why? Why must you use your keyboard as an instrument of hate?"

12th September 2006 10:42 AM
Maxlugar Hot Pocket, Joey?

12th September 2006 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Hot Pocket, Joey?

Hey , I do not like that !!!!!!!

....but THIS I DO !!!!! :

Nov. 13 - Salt Lake City, UT at the Delta Center
Nov. 14 - Denver, CO at the Pepsi Center
Nov. 17 - Dallas, TX at the American Airlines Center
Nov. 18 - Houston, TX at the Toyota Center
Nov. 20 - Miami, FL at the Bank Atlantic Center
Nov. 22 - Atlanta, GA at the The Arena at Gwinnett Center
Nov. 27 - Hershey, PA at the Giant Center
Dec. 1 - Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun
Dec. 5 - Grand Rapids, MI at the Van Andel Arena
Dec. 7 - Omaha, NE at the Qwest Center
Dec. 8 - Minneapolis, MN at the Xcel Energy Center
Dec. 11 - Columbus, OH at the Value City Arena

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=386&zone=pr
12th September 2006 11:09 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

My Dearest Stones Brothers and Sisters.......

I have just dropped an E-mail to our dear brother MaxLugar . As soon as I hear back from him I will let you all know . Hopefully he is kicking back , drinking a tall one , smoking some Renaissance Chiba , and taking it easy today at his home in Oyster Bay !!!!!!! Long Island is definitely the place to be today .

Has anyone else dropped Max an E- Mail or better yet , heard back from him ??????????

Please let Brother Joey know .....

" Hit Me Ronnie "

Joey , C10

I thank all of you for your well wishes on 9/11.
12th September 2006 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I thank all of you for your well wishes on 9/11.

I do not particularly care for you digging up my old material and then re-posting it here at the board .

www.QWESTCENTER.com

12th September 2006 11:23 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I do not particularly care for you digging up my old material and then re-posting it here at the board .

12th September 2006 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

That's right .

You just keep on reading and I will CONTINUE to post all of that GOLD that you have become accustomed to these past thirty - seven years .

12th September 2006 12:07 PM
Bitch I just saw Jeff Beck last night at the Starland Ballroom in NJ. The place was jammed packed, General Admission. I was lucky to find someone "with the band" and followed him right up to the side of the stage where the stage crew was, and had a great view of JEFF and the band. JEFF looks in fine form, his hair is very nice, his body is strong and lean yet muscular, and his face was very expressive when he played his riffs, he was moving with the guitar and really into the songs. It wasnt what I expected though, it's not a rock and roll show, its a jazz and blues show with a few rock songs here and there. JEFF didnt really introduce the band too clearly, I had no idea who they were, but they were all fine musicians in top form. He should have mentioned the names of the songs, because some I have not heard in years so I didnt remember the names of them, except GOING DOWN. The encore was Judy Garland's OVER THE RAINBOW guitar solo, that was done like a Jimmy Hendrix Star Spangled Banner, and it was way cool. 2 hours and 15 minutes of solid music.
12th September 2006 12:21 PM
Maxlugar Thanks Bitch!

I'm now sitting at my desk getting VERY excited! VERY!

12th September 2006 02:01 PM
lotsajizz he's here on Friday opening for Santana in Mansfield
12th September 2006 02:08 PM
Joey " Thanks Bitch!

I'm now sitting at my desk getting VERY excited! VERY!"

I just do not understand --- so much hatred in the world .... when all the Joey does ..... is LOVE !

" Two More months until we get subpoena power Ronnie ! "

Joeykins ( He only knows how to love )

12th September 2006 02:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I just saw Jeff Beck last night at the Starland Ballroom in NJ. The place was jammed packed, General Admission. I was lucky to find someone "with the band" and followed him right up to the side of the stage where the stage crew was, and had a great view of JEFF and the band. JEFF looks in fine form, his hair is very nice, his body is strong and lean yet muscular, and his face was very expressive when he played his riffs, he was moving with the guitar and really into the songs. It wasnt what I expected though, it's not a rock and roll show, its a jazz and blues show with a few rock songs here and there. JEFF didnt really introduce the band too clearly, I had no idea who they were, but they were all fine musicians in top form. He should have mentioned the names of the songs, because some I have not heard in years so I didnt remember the names of them, except GOING DOWN. The encore was Judy Garland's OVER THE RAINBOW guitar solo, that was done like a Jimmy Hendrix Star Spangled Banner, and it was way cool. 2 hours and 15 minutes of solid music.

sounds awesome. i would have loved to go last night or even tonight but that would cause a divorce. goin down? killer. i love that tune. the james gang did it in their set last month. i am psyched fer house of blues saturday nite!!!
13th September 2006 05:06 AM
MRD8 My wife and I saw Jeff at the HOB at Disney World last Friday night...he was incredible! Beth Hart sings a few songs with his band, I'd never heard of her before but was was very good...I have a nice recording of the opening night show in Clearwater if anyone is interested in a B&P...email me at [email protected] for details.
13th September 2006 09:16 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
My wife and I saw Jeff at the HOB at Disney World last Friday night...he was incredible! Beth Hart sings a few songs with his band, I'd never heard of her before but was was very good...I have a nice recording of the opening night show in Clearwater if anyone is interested in a B&P...email me at [email protected] for details.

He was fantastic last night. If you see this show pop up anywhere in good quality let me know.

13th September 2006 10:33 AM
Joey " He was fantastic last night. If you see this show pop up anywhere in good quality let me know."

13th September 2006 01:04 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
Best Acceptance Speech by any Democrat since 1992 when Bill Clinton left the New York Convention and NEVER looked back ...........................................

" I smell renewed HOPE Ronnie ! "

13th September 2006 01:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Joey is on FIRE today .

That's right.

Son ..... you just keep on reading and I will keep on postin' all that GOLD you have grown so accustomed to these past fifteen years .
13th September 2006 01:24 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

BABY STEEL MAGNOLIA ?!?!?!?!

Babe .................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell have you been lately ?!?! .. Did you watch the debates last night ?!?! Didn't John Kerry look " Commanding " and " Knowledgeable " ?!?!?! .....We got ourselves a winner THIS time!

13th September 2006 01:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Babe .................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell have you been lately ?!?! .. Did you watch the debates last night ?!?! Didn't John Kerry look " Commanding " and " Knowledgeable " ?!?!?! .....We got ourselves a winner THIS time!

I do not particularly care for you digging up and then reposting my old material -- I do NOT !!!!
13th September 2006 01:50 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Last Evening , John Kerry threw out that " Dukakis " image for good

13th September 2006 01:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LMFAO!!! You are the master Maxy!

Is this you---->

Because you are on fire today!

Riffy
13th September 2006 02:34 PM
Maxlugar Thanks Riffy. I do it for the kids.

Joey has been Owned once again.

It is best illustrated by the way this dog owns this pig:

"Say my name! Say my name BITCH!"

[Edited by Maxlugar]
13th September 2006 02:36 PM
Joey " He was fantastic last night. If you see this show pop up anywhere in good quality let me know."

Speaking of Quality .................

" I continue to keep the faith that the MaxLugar will one day become a great writer -- perhaps he lacks the tremedous talents of the Joey , but with a little bit of luck -- if he hangs onto the friends he makes -- this kid they call " The Maxlugar " might just one day pen a true Masterpiece " ( Peter Denis Blandford Townshend ; March , 2006 )

13th September 2006 02:36 PM
glencar Joey is the eternal optomist, e.g. a fucking fool!
13th September 2006 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey is the eternal optomist, e.g. a fucking fool!

Enjoy the show this evening Blue .......

THE WHO absolutely love the Sea Air .

Please file a full report tomorrow morning here at the board .

13th September 2006 02:39 PM
glencar I'll do so. Is Max going?
13th September 2006 02:44 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I continue to keep the faith that the MaxLugar will one day become a great writer

Thank you. Thank you all!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)