ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: say it ain't so dante.... Return to archive
8th September 2006 05:48 PM
chevysales http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

but not to worry looking at schedule we will be 6-2 at the bye week and will still beat down the patsies in the race for the afc east!
8th September 2006 05:50 PM
Saint Sway Its a shame that JB cant be with us today
8th September 2006 05:54 PM
sirmoonie The fish were humiliated.
8th September 2006 05:55 PM
Saint Sway speaking of humiliation...

what was with the tonsil hockey between Porter & Cowher after the TD?
8th September 2006 06:48 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
speaking of humiliation...

what was with the tonsil hockey between Porter & Cowher after the TD?

thats because when porter got shot in the ass a few seasons back cowher stopped patting him there.
8th September 2006 07:43 PM
Nellcote Hey Chevy.........
Can you tell me why Saban is full of bluster, but can't throw a challenge flag?
He has let down the Coach Bill school of elite coaches, from whence he came....
Oh, BTW, Sunday, 10 September, CBS, Nance & Sims...
A little division game between the Bills & The NE Patriots....Watch Maroney run....
8th September 2006 10:58 PM
robpop My Steelers won the game, although I am not proud of it. Sloppy, ugly win. The fish handed the game back to the Steelers.

After Charlie Batch's performance, I am willing to bet the Big Ben will be cured my next game.
8th September 2006 11:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
My Steelers won the game, although I am not proud of it. Sloppy, ugly win. The fish handed the game back to the Steelers.

After Charlie Batch's performance, I am willing to bet the Big Ben will be cured my next game.

What game were you watching Popie? We should thank the good lord above we got a decent 2nd QB, and the defense was fantastic - 38 yards on ground, 2 ints, Dolphins didn't know which way was up in 2nd half. That was a good start to the season.
9th September 2006 07:28 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Chevy.........
Can you tell me why Saban is full of bluster, but can't throw a challenge flag?
He has let down the Coach Bill school of elite coaches, from whence he came....
Oh, BTW, Sunday, 10 September, CBS, Nance & Sims...
A little division game between the Bills & The NE Patriots....Watch Maroney run....

the bills will be softened up for our first home game... but beating on the jills and jets this year is no biggie... it's the patsies i want!
9th September 2006 07:31 AM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What game were you watching Popie? We should thank the good lord above we got a decent 2nd QB, and the defense was fantastic - 38 yards on ground, 2 ints, Dolphins didn't know which way was up in 2nd half. That was a good start to the season.

other than than the last 6 minute meltdown by us i don't really think you were watching same game first or secind half.

a win is always a good way to start the season.
9th September 2006 08:13 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I have no problem with the defense. Ike Taylor gut picked on some. Maybe he is thing about the new contract. The offense seemed sluggish to start, or maybe I had too many Iron Cities in the parking lot.

Is Iron Cities the correct plural form of Iron City? That just doesn't look right.
9th September 2006 08:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

I have no problem with the defense. Ike Taylor gut picked on some. Maybe he is thing about the new contract. The offense seemed sluggish to start, or maybe I had too many Iron Cities in the parking lot.

Is Iron Cities the correct plural form of Iron City? That just doesn't look right.

You're a good man robop.

Pittsburgh is Stones City. Dahntahn!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)