ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: World Of Keith Richards Return to archive
8th September 2006 05:39 PM
RedlandsRodge I have just started a new Keith Richards website, inspired by a meeting with Keith during August. It aims to be fan-friendly, fast-moving and accessible. Hopefully it will do Keith justice.

It far from the finished product, but then again by its very nature it will never be finished. Visiting now you'll be in at the beginning. I am working on it constantly so expect to find content each time you visit.

Add me to your favourites and visit often.

www.world-of-keith-richards.piczo.com

9th September 2006 12:57 AM
Taptrick
Very nice start. Keep going. I would suggest getting involved posting on this site and afew others. Best way to get to know people and draw them to your site consistantly.

9th September 2006 02:37 AM
Zack Here's a project for you - find out what's up with that stick. Carrying an ashplantg is such a Victorian thing for Keith to do, and it doesn't go too well with the t-shirt. I think Ronnie's got one too, but why? If Keith was a sharp dresser or a dandy I'd understand but he's not. He's no Stephen Dedalus, that's for sure.
9th September 2006 07:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Zack wrote:
Here's a project for you - find out what's up with that stick.

It might be a back scratcher.
9th September 2006 10:33 AM
oldkr thats the new rain stick
9th September 2006 10:50 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Zack wrote:
Here's a project for you - find out what's up with that stick. Carrying an ashplantg is such a Victorian thing for Keith to do, and it doesn't go too well with the t-shirt. I think Ronnie's got one too, but why? If Keith was a sharp dresser or a dandy I'd understand but he's not. He's no Stephen Dedalus, that's for sure.

LOL! From Keef to Ulysses in one fell swoop...impressive!
9th September 2006 12:24 PM
RedlandsRodge Isn't the stick a rastafarian thing? Picked the idea up from the guys in the hills!

http://www.world-of-keith-richards.piczo.com

[Edited by RedlandsRodge]
9th September 2006 01:33 PM
oldkr its all about the weather
9th September 2006 02:29 PM
jb
quote:
oldkr wrote:
its all about the weather

Hello Oldkr(BKRROTN)>..................."gold rings on ya"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)