ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's Tattoo Return to archive
8th September 2006 12:48 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I didnt know that Keith had a tattoo. Has anybody got any idea what it is (His right arm, bicep area)?

And if so, does anybody have a better picture of it?
8th September 2006 12:51 PM
Maxlugar That's his skin rotting away so you can see his tendons.
8th September 2006 12:55 PM
tumbled I think that is the red impression left over from wearing that leather band he wears on that arm sometimes don't you think?

dang that boy looks healthy. he is always flipping back and forth.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Healthy boy. gawd
[Edited by tumbled]
8th September 2006 01:13 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
tumbled wrote:
I think that is the red impression left over from wearing that leather band he wears on that arm sometimes don't you think?

dang that boy looks healthy. he is always flipping back and forth.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Healthy boy. gawd
[Edited by tumbled]

He's got a God damned cane there. What, is he Evel Knievel now?

8th September 2006 01:19 PM
TampabayStone EV frequents Tampabay watering holes quite often. I was in awe the 1st time I saw him out around 5yrs ago. Awesome head of hair, I need JB to do some analysis on whether it's real or not.
8th September 2006 01:28 PM
Maxlugar He needs a new liver. He might have already gotten it by now. He'll be sportin' that new puppy at those waterin' holes soon!
8th September 2006 01:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I didnt know that Keith had a tattoo. Has anybody got any idea what it is (His right arm, bicep area)?

Keith has a bicep?
8th September 2006 02:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
He needs a new liver. He might have already gotten it by now. He'll be sportin' that new puppy at those waterin' holes soon!

Yeah, I am not sure on what the latest is with the liver. He is quite a drinker and I don't think he will ever be called a quitter. A buddy of mine used to work at a hospital in Clearwater and he seen EV more then once admitted and puking blood.
8th September 2006 04:09 PM
tumbled I would like to eat him and with hp sauce on the side...

8th September 2006 04:39 PM
lotsajizz Keith has NOT defaced his flesh....

unless track marks count

OK now

Cazart!

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th September 2006 05:14 PM
Saint Sway on a serious note, has anyone ever checked out Keith's right shoulder?? Thats one fucked up looking shoulder.

I read it was from injecting
8th September 2006 05:20 PM
tumbled yea he has grooves in his arms. He's got the grooves imbedded in his flesh. He can't help it.
8th September 2006 08:36 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
That's his skin rotting away so you can see his tendons.

i believe that's correct Max and Saint Sway -

i am citing Stanley Booth's Keith biog "Roll Over Dead" the withered and depressed areas of keith upper arms are the result of the tissue becoming necrotic as a result of keith using that area to shoot up

it looks like it

apparently, again according to Booth, keith refers to them as his "scars"

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
8th September 2006 10:31 PM
tumbled heyall...yea its in bockris book too

survival...it is a beautiful thing that happened. obv. he's a cat with nine lives. the scars and wrinkles are a sparkle in my eyes. I'm sure you all are happy too okay.
a bientot
8th September 2006 11:34 PM
Bitch Don't think that any of the Stones have tattoos. So if it's a skin irritation that could be a serious problem. And what's up with the cane? I'm worried about KEEF now...
9th September 2006 03:02 PM
Highwire Rob Also, did any of them have any facial hair beyond 8 'o clock shadows grown for any length of time? any pics?

[Besides the pic of Brian on this board... and I don't mean his sideburns!]
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
9th September 2006 03:37 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Also, did any of them have any facial hair beyond 8 'o clock shadows grown for any length of time? any pics?

[Edited by Highwire Rob]

10th September 2006 02:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Also, did any of them have any facial hair beyond 8 'o clock shadows grown for any length of time? any pics?

[Edited by Highwire Rob]

Mick has a full beard on the cover of Emotional Rescue (although its not so apparent because its a themrographic image). He also grew one a couple of times in the late 60's
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)