ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header: Keith wearing KEITH Return to archive
8th September 2006 07:36 AM
oldkr great shot of keith wearing one of the Ed Hardy 'Keith Richards' pieces-- classic
8th September 2006 07:52 AM
Gazza LOL..yes, a sign that even HE knows he's cool. He wears Keith Richards t-shirts just like the rest of us...

He looks really well in that pic. Maybe its just me, but since his 'break', he's looked a lot healthier and less aged.
[Edited by Gazza]
8th September 2006 07:58 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

He looks really well in that pic. Maybe its just me, but since his 'break', he's looked a lot healthier and less aged.

It's not just you Gazza. I find myself wondering what on earth has happened to him in every photo I'm looking lately He looks great! Healthy and in great shape. I suppose he must have followed some of the doctors' advice for a healthier lifestyle, who knows.

I remember a vow while he was in hospital, not to drink again... Not so sure if he stuck to it, but perhaps he's lessened the quantities. Or the tour does good to him

Either way, he looks wonderful.

Thanks for the great header Gypsy
[Edited by FotiniD]
8th September 2006 07:59 AM
LadyJane From Belfast to Athens to Buffalo....the thought is the same.

Damn...Keith is looking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pic. Love it.

LJ.
8th September 2006 08:51 AM
GotToRollMe Indeed! Keith is looking mah-veh-lous! Dunno what he's been doing, but I hope he keeps doing it. Damn, I love that man. Thanks Gypsy for the wonderful shot.
8th September 2006 08:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Healthy and in great shape. I suppose he must have followed some of the doctors' advice for a healthier lifestyle, who knows.

He does look good. Maybe it's that bicycle. At any rate Mick always looks good and healthy too. Now if Charlie would only dye his hair.........
8th September 2006 11:02 AM
glencar Keith has vowed to stop drinking? WOW!
8th September 2006 11:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Keith has vowed to stop drinking? WOW!

I have too.............someday.
8th September 2006 11:07 AM
glencar LOL It's a vow you make after every hangover!
8th September 2006 02:05 PM
Poplar
I'd like to see Keith hit the weights. just a bit.
8th September 2006 03:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I'd like to see Keith hit the weights. just a bit.

Keith is just fine.
8th September 2006 03:54 PM
PartyDoll MEG Keith is looking good....the teeshirt however looks like it is a womans!!!!
8th September 2006 03:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Now if Charlie would only dye his hair.........

No!
8th September 2006 04:16 PM
Saint Sway Keith's hair looked very cool when it was its natural grey on BTB & No Security tours. Seriously - he looked frickin cool and bad ass with the wild, shaggy greys

the black die on old dudes is sad looking
8th September 2006 04:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Keith's hair looked very cool when it was its natural grey on BTB & No Security tours. Seriously - he looked frickin cool and bad ass with the wild, shaggy greys

I agree....anyone need more proof that dyed old man hair looks awful....go see Bill Wyman and the RK.
8th September 2006 04:55 PM
Dick Bush Now woudja take a look at that wacky granny

Keef appears to like very much that ramhead cane, but why in the whole world?
8th September 2006 09:37 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Keith's hair looked very cool when it was its natural grey on BTB & No Security tours. Seriously - he looked frickin cool and bad ass with the wild, shaggy greys

You're right.

9th September 2006 08:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a zoom from another picture and I can't see Keith, is that me?

9th September 2006 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
9th September 2006 10:36 AM
fireontheplatter keith richards looks pretty cool there....
9th September 2006 12:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I agree....anyone need more proof that dyed old man hair looks awful....

Don't tell me that! I'm seriously considering getting mine dyed. Too much white around the edges.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)