ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blair to quit w/in a year. Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th September 2006 01:47 PM
jb http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14712210/

A true friend of the US. He will be sorely missed by those who love freedom.
7th September 2006 01:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14712210/

Don't worry JB there's plenty more where he came from.
7th September 2006 01:56 PM
jb Freedom fries?
7th September 2006 02:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Freedom fries?

Something like that. These politicians are bought and sold like popcorn in a movie theater.
7th September 2006 02:03 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Something like that. These politicians are bought and sold like popcorn in a movie theater.

Alan Colmes , imo, is a fake liberal and self-hating Jew. A true disgrace. Sean Hannity, like Joe Scarborough, is the real deal!!!
7th September 2006 02:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Sean Hannity, like Joe Scarborough, is the real deal!!!

Well he might actually believe what he says. If that's real. I quit watching FOX about two years ago. They might have the ratings and the most advanced propaganda apparatus that we've seen up to this date (2006) but bullshit is still bullshit no matter how it's cut and packaged.

That goes for me too when I lie to my grandmother. When I was a kid my sunday school teacher used to quote Jesus all the time.....the truth ain't going away. Lies are bullshit and they stink. Even the dumbed down masses can smell them. They can't articulate it but they can smell it. Morally, physically and spiritually the Earth is a gyroscpope...it will correct itself.
7th September 2006 02:41 PM
Some Guy "Morally, physically and spiritually the Earth is a gyroscpope...it will correct itself."

nice.
7th September 2006 02:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"Morally, physically and spiritually the Earth is a gyroscpope...it will correct itself."

nice.

And Walt Disney never fucked any of those little girls on the Mickey Mouse club either. And congressman never fuck the pages and rich businessman never fuck their employees. Judgement day should be alot of fun. "Family Men" I'm sure.
7th September 2006 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Tony Blair is the Greatest Politician since FDR !

Damn Shame about Iraq ( see : Vietnam ).

7th September 2006 02:53 PM
Some Guy
7th September 2006 03:01 PM
monkey_man Don't worry about Blair. . .he'll land on his feet! Carlyle Group or Baker Bott, he'll have a cush job to land in. The Bush family rewards loyalty.
7th September 2006 03:26 PM
jb http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/07092006/3/canada-new-poll-says-most-canadians-blame-u-s-9.html
7th September 2006 03:27 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
jb wrote:

Not in the UK he won't.
7th September 2006 03:29 PM
jb
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

Not in the UK he won't.

7th September 2006 03:38 PM
Stray Cat UK Yeah right! Bring back those Tory bastards.Just what we need.

I'm ashamed to be a labour member today. Incredably shoddy treatment.Hard to beleive he won a record 3rd election 18 months ago.

Great ,we'll have a Scot with a Scottish seat voting on English laws /taxes that don't affect Scotland !
Be prepared for a civil war.

fucking fan fucking tastic !

I'm just slightly annoyed by todays events.
7th September 2006 03:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The jigs up. The reason Bush/Blair don't want to step down is that they'll have to face the history books. TRUTH isn't exactly "W"s forte.
--------------------------------------------------------

bad moon arising.

I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

7th September 2006 03:55 PM
Dick Bush Jaybee Baby, I really do have some rests of empathy for Walker the Oilman - he clearly is a booze abuse victim, who deeply believes he gets his moves straight from heaven - but not at all with Tony the Bloody Cunt. He got fucked, my man. And he is definitely more stupid than Nevil Chamberlain. Britain is great, but somehow very late about that cunt.

7th September 2006 04:42 PM
Riffhard I never stop being amazed at the sheer ignorance of some people. Blair is a great man,and history will indeed treat him very favorably. You can bet the ranch on that!

Riffy
7th September 2006 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I never stop being amazed at the sheer ignorance of some people. Blair is a great man,and history will indeed treat him very favorably. You can bet the ranch on that!

Riffy

Hi Riffy
7th September 2006 05:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Great ,we'll have a Scot with a Scottish seat voting on English laws /taxes that don't affect Scotland !
Be prepared for a civil war.

fucking fan fucking tastic !

I'm just slightly annoyed by todays events.

Que?

Blair was Scottish. The Scottish rule the U.K. government.
7th September 2006 05:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I never stop being amazed at the sheer ignorance of some people. Blair is a great man,and history will indeed treat him very favorably. You can bet the ranch on that!

Riffy

Spoken like someone who's never actually lived in the UK

We HAVE produced 'great men' in our history. To mention Blair in the same way as a Churchill - obviously based solely on his support for your own President's foreign policy - is laughable.
[Edited by Gazza]
7th September 2006 05:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Spoken like someone who's never actually lived in the UK

LOL
7th September 2006 05:19 PM
GimmeExile Tony Blair contributed greatly to Britain's continued slide into irrelevance.
7th September 2006 05:33 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Hey Riffy, you're coming to AC right? Let's bring the title to your house and see what odds they're laying on that one!
7th September 2006 05:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm sorry Riff. I appreciate your passion. But I don't/can't agree with you.

Besides we're feeling giddy. Come November the Dems take the House and very probably the Senate. From the looks of recent history I think split power is better.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
7th September 2006 05:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Tony Blair contributed greatly to Britain's continued slide into irrelevance.

Sadly correct
7th September 2006 06:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Besides we're feeling giddy. Come November the Dems take the House and very probably the Senate. From the looks of recent history I think split power is better.

.....and do not forget subpoena power .
7th September 2006 07:19 PM
Riffhard My comment has absolutly nothing to do with Blair's domestic policies. On that score I must resign myself from comment because I know nothing of his domestic agenda. However,as he is labour I would well imagine that he too has some rather strong liberal leanings,and for that I too would disagree with him.

However,the fact that he recognizes the the true threat of radical Islam he wins my support every time. It is on that subject alone that I admire the man.

Victor Davis Hanson wrote a billiant piece the other day about the true nature of this enemy,and the utter idiocy of many liberals and,yes,Europeans to not take this threat seriously,or for that matter,even acknowledge that it exsits.

Please read the following article and then tell me that this guy is not 100% right. You can't. Because he is,and to deny the facts that he clearly points out is to just allow some stupid partisan political leanings,or blatant unhinged Bush hatered get in the way.

Here----->http://www.victorhanson.com/article...nson080406.html

This is why admire Blair. He,like VDH,gets it. He suffered politically at home because he knew it was the right thing to do.

Riffy
7th September 2006 07:56 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
My comment has absolutly nothing to do with Blair's domestic policies. On that score I must resign myself from comment because I know nothing of his domestic agenda. However,as he is labour I would well imagine that he too has some rather strong liberal leanings,and for that I too would disagree with him.

However,the fact that he recognizes the the true threat of radical Islam he wins my support every time. It is on that subject alone that I admire the man.

Victor Davis Hanson wrote a billiant piece the other day about the true nature of this enemy,and the utter idiocy of many liberals and,yes,Europeans to not take this threat seriously,or for that matter,even acknowledge that it exsits.

Please read the following article and then tell me that this guy is not 100% right. You can't. Because he is,and to deny the facts that he clearly points out is to just allow some stupid partisan political leanings,or blatant unhinged Bush hatered get in the way.

Here----->http://www.victorhanson.com/article...nson080406.html

This is why admire Blair. He,like VDH,gets it. He suffered politically at home because he knew it was the right thing to do.

Riffy

After a quick glance at this article the largest flaw in the authors logic that jumps out at me, is comparing the pre World War II atmosphere to today's climate. WWII's aggressors were nations that had clearly defined leaders and armies. The terrorist aggessors of today are groups that operate in any number of countries without uniforms or complete control of a state. It also paints all opponents of the Bush/ Blair strategy with the same brush. Opponents don't support them so therefore they must support Hezbollah??!! Sounds like fearmongering to me.

It scary when I find myself ageeing with Pat Buchanan. Check out his most recent column: http://www.amconmag.com/2006/2006_09_11/buchanan.html

Politics aside, I hope to see you in AC. . .
[Edited by monkey_man]
7th September 2006 08:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

After a quick glance at this article the largest flaw in the authors logic that jumps out at me, is comparing the pre World War II atmosphere to today's climate. WWII's aggressors were nations that had clearly defined leaders and armies. The terrorist aggessors of today are groups that operate in any number of countries without uniforms or complete control of a state. It also paints all opponents of the Bush/ Blair strategy with the same brush. Opponents don't support them so therefore they must support Hezbollah??!! Sounds like fearmongering to me.

Politics aside, I hope to see you in AC. . .

Actually he was refering to the sense of denile that there was a true evil that was rearing it's ugly head in Germany,Japan,and Italy in the 1930's. These regimes were on the rise and threatening the whole world while many in the US and Europe tried to deny their true nature. On that score VDH has nailed it right on the head. He's right. Many do indeed downplay the true intent of radical Islam. Even though all of these terrorists groups openly state that their plan is to bring about an entire Islamic world. They readily admit that they are engaged in the opening days of WWIII. They plainly say that yet for some insane reason the left trys to deflect this reality,and then blame Bush! It's beyond crazy.

When I see a political party that tries to convince me that they are serious about waging a war on terror,and then in the same breath say kill the Patriot Act! Kill the NSA program. Never ever ever ever profile terrorists. Close Gitmo! Close Abu Garibe. Fire Rumsfeld! Impeach Bush! Grant the terrorists with constitutional rights! Grant these subhuman fucks rights under the Geneva Convention!!!

Well lets just say that I have zero faith in that party to protect my family or my nation.

And yes,MM I look forward to meeting you in AC as well my friend!

Riffy
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)