ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank you Throbby!
Giants Stadium Yesterday
© Throbby, thanks so much!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Micheal Vick is God!! Return to archive
September 12th, 2005 10:00 PM
Riffhard Man o' man Vick is making the Eagles look silly! He runs his ass off,not to mention a pinpoint acurate throw to set up the second TD. 14-0 Falcons! Go Atlanta!!

Riffhard
September 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Man o' man Vick is making the Eagles look silly! He runs his ass off,not to mention a pinpoint acurate throw to set up the second TD. 14-0 Falcons! Go Atlanta!!

Riffhard

I should stay for the Dolphins/Jets game ..but I know I would truly get my ass kicked there...........
September 13th, 2005 05:28 AM
Jumping Jack TO is D'Angelo's Bitch.

He should get a salary cut after than game!
September 13th, 2005 08:11 AM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

I should stay for the Dolphins/Jets game ..but I know I would truly get my ass kicked there...........

jb they will tear fragile chad apart.

the new york media will have plenty to write about when the dolphins put jets on the beginning of a season long skid...just like danny's spike play did to them
[Edited by chevysales]
September 13th, 2005 08:33 AM
gimmekeef Vick isnt even one of the top 5 QB's in the league....And there is no God..so.....I'd take Manning,Culpepper,Brady,Delhomme,Leftowich,Bulger or Green before Vick....But he is a great half back when you need one...
September 13th, 2005 10:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels He can't be God. Tom Brady is God and "this town ain't big enough for both of us"
(Father = Craft Son=Belichick Holy Spirit=Brady)
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
September 13th, 2005 06:18 PM
sammy davis jr. Ron Mexico is not god....he;s not even HOF material.
September 13th, 2005 07:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Vick isnt even one of the top 5 QB's in the league....And there is no God..so.....I'd take Manning,Culpepper,Brady,Delhomme,Leftowich,Bulger or Green before Vick....But he is a great half back when you need one...

I'm not gonna argue you about your religious beliefs/disbeliefs,but I'll say this. The scariest QB in the league for any defensive coordinator to deal with is Vick. That is just a fact. As every DC around the league has stated more than a few tiomes. Vick is the Micheal Jordon of the NFL. Did you watch the game last night? Did you hear what Madden said? "The guy is absolutly indefensable. He runs right. He runs left. He runs the ball right down your throat. Plus he's giot a cannon for an arm,and the fact that he is the fastest player in the NFL gives every team that plays against the Falcons more than a few sleepless nights!" Oh,yeah,and then he said this,"He is without question the most exciting player in the game,and God help the league if he gets into a groove with the Vick answer to the West Coast offense. He is just an incredible talent,and I'm only glad that I don't have to defend against him!" Vick's numbers are so misleading it's almost not fair to judge him by them. It's his many threats that scare the shit out of all other teams. Stack his rushing yards up against any QB going back for 30 plus years,and then talk about the top 5 QB's in the league. His stats are irrelevant when it comes to defending him.

Say what you want,but I'd be willing to bet that the Falcons are gonna win the NFC South again this year,and more than likely they will go on to win the NFC title. You heard it here first!!

GOD bless you!!

"There ain't no atheists in a foxhole Ronnie!"

Riffhard
September 13th, 2005 07:46 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I'm not gonna argue you about your religious beliefs/disbeliefs,but I'll say this. The scariest QB in the league for any defensive coordinator to deal with is Vick. That is just a fact. As every DC around the league has stated more than a few tiomes. Vick is the Micheal Jordon of the NFL. Did you watch the game last night? Did you hear what Madden said? "The guy is absolutly indefensable. He runs right. He runs left. He runs the ball right down your throat. Plus he's giot a cannon for an arm,and the fact that he is the fastest player in the NFL gives every team that plays against the Falcons more than a few sleepless nights!" Oh,yeah,and then he said this,"He is without question the most exciting player in the game,and God help the league if he gets into a groove with the Vick answer to the West Coast offense. He is just an incredible talent,and I'm only glad that I don't have to defend against him!" Vick's numbers are so misleading it's almost not fair to judge him by them. It's his many threats that scare the shit out of all other teams. Stack his rushing yards up against any QB going back for 30 plus years,and then talk about the top 5 QB's in the league. His stats are irrelevant when it comes to defending him.

Say what you want,but I'd be willing to bet that the Falcons are gonna win the NFC South again this year,and more than likely they will go on to win the NFC title. You heard it here first!!

GOD bless you!!

"There ain't no atheists in a foxhole Ronnie!"

Riffhard

One thing to note is that he's only improving. Also, if he stays healthy, The Atlanta Falcons could be the most dangerous team in the NFL.
September 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
"The guy is absolutly indefensable..."

Why haven't they won the Superbowl for the last four years, then?

I wouldn't dispute Madden's comments about him being a great player. Best in the league - perhaps. Thing is, it's a team sport. Defensive lines are getting bigger and faster. His biggest problem is that he doesn't throw enough.

The Eagles have owned Atlanta.

Even with the loss last night, he (Vick) was only 12/23 for 156 yrds with 1 INT and 2 fumbles which were both turnovers. Certainly not "God" in the football world. For the best player in the NFL, he ran outta fuel in the 2nd half.

Don't forget, Akers missed two, 49-yard field goals. Had he nailed those - and most fans of the NFL know he usually does - the Falcons would have lost by 2 rather than win by 4.
September 13th, 2005 08:22 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Also, if he stays healthy, The Atlanta Falcons could be the most dangerous team in the NFL.

Doesn't that hold true for every team's star player - especially Probowl QBs?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)