ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank you Throbby!
Giants Stadium Yesterday
© Throbby, thanks so much!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG pre-show Return to archive
September 12th, 2005 06:30 PM
Saint Sway I dont know if a thread has been started yet about meeting up for b4 the MSG show tuesday but... theres a new bar called Stouts just around the corner from the Garden on 33rd Street thats great for preshow hangs

HUGE bar with an obviously huge beer selection. But the cool part is that b4 concerts they play live videos on the flat screens - which they have a tons of all around the bar. So they'll be blasting stones!!

I'm heading there at 6 if anyone wants to go

www.stoutnyc.com
September 12th, 2005 06:31 PM
pdog You may see some of The couchies there.
I got your PM and number.
NYC or BUST!
September 12th, 2005 06:32 PM
Saint Sway cool good luck and Charlie Watts is God speed.
September 12th, 2005 06:54 PM
West 8 I'll be there. I just read about that bar in the ale street news.
September 12th, 2005 07:46 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
YOTI -were the "A" team posters meet....us leg warmers will be at the 4 Seasons roughing it . Go "A" team!!!

Jb,
Learn it, Live it, Love IT!

September 12th, 2005 07:50 PM
luxury1 jb--stop it!! I am gonna drag these boys to meet you. I will. WHy dont you stop by this Stouts place on your way to Walters??. Throbby and I will be there.
By the way, good find Saint Sway.
If you dont show, we shall descend upon Walters...I need to say hello to a few folks there too.
September 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
jb--stop it!! I am gonna drag these boys to meet you. I will. WHy dont you stop by this Stouts place on your way to Walters??. Throbby and I will be there.
If you dont show, we shall descend upon Walters...I need to say hello to a few folks there too.

I hope to see you and Throbby again.....I shall buy Throbby several glasses of Chardonay!!!
September 12th, 2005 08:00 PM
throbby JB! Looking forward to seeing you!
September 12th, 2005 09:40 PM
Bitch I'm going to Walters there's a bunch of STONErs going there It's on 8th between 29th & 30th.

I'll be wearing a brown RS shirt with BITCH on the back so come over and say HIGH!!!!!!!!I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 12th, 2005 10:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
jb--stop it!! I am gonna drag these boys to meet you. I will. WHy dont you stop by this Stouts place on your way to Walters??. Throbby and I will be there.

hey this is an old story... but back when I was just a wee lurker I attended a Walters Bar pre-MSG festivities on the Bridges Tour. Quite a buzz bc it was their 1st MSG shows since forever.

well... old story but...

any remember the "bikini bar' across the street??

well I hit Walters and was diggin the tunes and all... but that "bikini bar" was callin my name. So... I had some friends on the way to meet me at Walter. But I couldnt wait no more. So my brother drew up these 8.5x11 Stones signs that read in bold letters on the tongue:
"MICHAEL IS AT THE BIKINI BAR"

and he posted it on the door, the window, inside the bar, the bathrooms...

I dunno... maybe someone here remembers seeing it... maybe not

but... I just wanted to toss Stouts out there... not the most intimate place to meet bc its huge. But a good place to rock out. Wherever folks want to meet I''ll be there.

I'll even try to remember to sport a Black Crowes tee - for obvious reasons.
September 13th, 2005 05:18 PM
Saint Sway bumpity bump
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)