ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank you Throbby!
Giants Stadium Yesterday
© Throbby, thanks so much!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fort Lauderdale, March 12, 2006 Return to archive
September 12th, 2005 11:15 AM
erikjjf Another show for Joshy!

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
September 12th, 2005 11:33 AM
glencar See ya there, Joshy! This is a substitute for the NOLA show which can't happen now.
September 12th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey

Congratulations Joshy ..........
September 12th, 2005 11:41 AM
glencar Joey, ain't nobody going to dull Omaha now!
September 12th, 2005 11:44 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, ain't nobody going to dull Omaha now!

You make Joey very sad .
September 12th, 2005 12:13 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey very sad .

Why?
September 12th, 2005 12:50 PM
jb I will be in New York very soon..........
[Edited by jb]
September 12th, 2005 02:10 PM
Jumping Jack Nachos shall be banned at this show!!!
September 12th, 2005 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Nachos shall be banned at this show!!!

Jumping Jack ........

How is our dear friend MRD8 doing ?!?!?!

I haven't heard from him in awhile
September 12th, 2005 08:17 PM
Jumping Jack Mr D. is well. I suspect we will all be hearing from him real soon.

September 12th, 2005 08:21 PM
jb Joey, celebrate Easter and the resurection of Christ in Ft. Lauderdale this March!!!!
September 12th, 2005 08:28 PM
lotsajizz I'm there
September 12th, 2005 08:32 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm there

Missed you in Boston....... Sadly, UM will lose to Clemson This is going to be a long year.
September 12th, 2005 08:42 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
jb wrote:

Missed you in Boston....... Sadly, UM will lose to Clemson This is going to be a long year.

Hi jb. You should be happy that your team did not lose to Ohio last weekend like mine did. Nice win for the Dolphins though...
September 12th, 2005 08:49 PM
Dear Doctor I hope to be there
September 12th, 2005 08:57 PM
jb
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

Hi jb. You should be happy that your team did not lose to Ohio last weekend like mine did. Nice win for the Dolphins though...

Very bad coaching on both our teams part.
September 12th, 2005 08:58 PM
jb
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
I hope to be there

Definitely hope so!!!
September 12th, 2005 08:58 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:

We still have Lauderdale...I once again intend to make the Fontainebleu my South Florida HQ--let us plan ahead, PM me, the Capital Grille is my usual Miami restaurant out, but I defer to local expertise....Shula's on A1A in Lauderdale is also very good....have hope for the defense, they are ferocious and almost won that game versus State DESPITE the offense
September 12th, 2005 08:59 PM
Thing One Why you not respond to my pm jb? You said pm and I did?
September 12th, 2005 09:02 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Why you not respond to my pm jb? You said pm and I did?

I said no problem.....everything is cool with me....take care.
September 12th, 2005 09:04 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:

I said no problem.....everything is cool with me....take care.

WTF?
September 12th, 2005 09:10 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:

WTF?

I understand...and I want to put it to rest. Have a great time on tour ....I wish you only the best.
September 12th, 2005 09:11 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:

I understand...and I want to put it to rest. Have a great time on tour ....I wish you only the best.

Is that your way of saying you love me?
September 12th, 2005 09:16 PM
glencar I just got a big fat check in the mail today, manna from heaven. I hope to buy a ticky or two to this show. Joshy if you are able to score tix in the first 10 rows, please give/sell me one. TIA!
September 12th, 2005 09:21 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Is that your way of saying you love me?

I think we could have resolved this in a minute if we just said hello....but as you say "WTF"..........Maybe we both took each other too seriously...sometimes that happens and you have step back and again say, "WTF", it's only a Stones message board. Good luck to you..feel free to insult me as much as you want....it's all in fun.
September 12th, 2005 09:22 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just got a big fat check in the mail today, manna from heaven. I hope to buy a ticky or two to this show. Joshy if you are able to score tix in the first 10 rows, please give/sell me one. TIA!

LOL........I will score tixs for Oct which will be costly...March will not sell as well and hopefully prices will go down a little.........Stay at the Ritz on South Beach.
September 12th, 2005 09:24 PM
glencar Joshy, I'm not as caught up in where I stay. As long as there's daily maid service & it's in an acceptable neighborhood, I'm okay with anything. But FLA in the Spring should be a nice change from miserable NY. I think I'm going to hit this show.
September 12th, 2005 09:33 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I'm not as caught up in where I stay. As long as there's daily maid service & it's in an acceptable neighborhood, I'm okay with anything. But FLA in the Spring should be a nice change from miserable NY. I think I'm going to hit this show.

It's nice down here...we can celebrate Easter and Passover together!!!! Dtay at the "Shore Club", the hottest place on South Beach!!! Book now!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)