ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank you Throbby!
Giants Stadium Yesterday
© Throbby, thanks so much!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When did Keith give the band to Mick? Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 12th, 2005 12:19 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

Who is the real mr. Jimmy?

I guess the "real" Mr. Jimmy is DEAD, but I've been the local Mr Jimmy for about a year and a half. And yes, I admit that before March 2004, I lurked for many a long year... I'm so pathetic.
September 12th, 2005 04:59 PM
mr. jimmy
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

Hi mr. jimmy

Welcome to Rock's Off and thanks for your early contributions.

Please consider re-registering with another username in order to avoid possible confusion. I sometimes love confusion but not when it involves my name. I hope that sounds friendly enough.

Will do. I was kind of surprised when I was able to register under that name because I figured someone must have had it already. I never thought about the (.) vs. no (.) issue.
September 12th, 2005 07:25 PM
texile have you ever watched the stones live with a non-fan? i can't do it BECAUSE of mick's dancing....you're right Mr. jimmy whoever the fuck you are - only recently did i realize how great mick was as a performer when i saw rock and roll circus and ladies and gentleman ....he was being moved BY the music....seemed in a trance physically - but he lost that weird vibe in 81.
now, he reminds me of those white guys in a polyester suit who thought they could groove on the disco floor - and everybody's laughing at him.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)