ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My wife is pregnant Return to archive
09-08-03 05:39 PM
shakedhandswithkeith hi folks,

I just want to let you know....and, of course, I`m the dad.

party on!!!
09-08-03 05:41 PM
Joey " and, of course, I`m the dad. "

**** WHEW *****
09-08-03 05:52 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:
hi folks,

I just want to let you know....and, of course, I`m the dad.

party on!!!

Congrats!!!
09-08-03 05:54 PM
Gazza Glad you added the last bit!!

Great to meet you in London and congratulations!
09-08-03 05:57 PM
steel driving hammer I just got off the phone w/ Mick and he told me to tell you Congratulations!

Short fat daddy is on the loose!

Dig that sound on the radio, then slip it right across into Buffalo.

Ouu Yeah!

Ouu Yeah!
09-08-03 06:47 PM
gotdablouse Not to rain on your parade, but until you've run a DNA test you can never be sure you're the actual dad. I found out the hard way and so did Mick alhtough I guess he was on the other side of the fence so to speak.

09-08-03 06:47 PM
gotdablouse j/k ;-)
09-08-03 07:52 PM
kath congrats...

and i really hope that the above posts was meant in jest...
[Edited by kath]
09-08-03 10:59 PM
Lazy Bones Great news. All the best to you and your wife!
09-08-03 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Congratulations, to have a son/daughter is the coolest thing you may experience, is it the first one?
09-09-03 02:46 AM
parmeda This is wonderful news!
Congratulations to both you and your wife...
09-09-03 04:46 AM
Jumacfly i m very happy for you man!!
how will you call it??
justin??
paul??
Elton?
JB???
09-09-03 09:10 AM
corgi37 ya aint a man until you've covered your mare and sired a colt/filly. Enjoy the pregnancy, and the birth, then prepare for a life of no sleep, vile shit (especially that 1st one), projectile vomit that would make Linda Blair jealous, destroyed precious items, and constant attention seeking from the little dirt magnet. I know. I got 14 month old twins. Oh, i forgot to mention, its the greatest bloody feeling in the world. Mind you, i might feel a bit different at 3.00am this morning.CONGRATS!! have a cigar for me.
09-09-03 09:31 AM
Joey " for a life of no sleep, vile shit (especially that 1st one), projectile vomit that would make Linda Blair jealous, destroyed precious items, and constant attention seeking from the little dirt magnet. "

I guess that means I am barely housebroken myself .

Better wait another ten years before I have a kid .....................Make that fifteen .

Jersee !