ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones' Crew Return to archive
09-07-03 10:27 PM
kailuagirl Does anyone have information on the Rolling Stones' current crew?
09-07-03 11:24 PM
kahoosier Aloha Kailuagirl, good to see another pacific islander, or have you just adopted the name? Now is that Kailua Ohua or Kailua-Kona? I wax nostalgic about the kona coast all the time...sigh I miss hawaii. Not all of the islands out here have that aloha spirit.
09-07-03 11:49 PM
kailuagirl Thanks for the welcome! It is Kailua, Oahu and I grew up here, left for about ten years and have just returned home. I must say there really is something special about the islands and the Alohe spirit. Are you from Hawaii, as well?
09-09-03 12:06 AM
kahoosier I grew up in Indiana, but spent the happiest 10 years of my adult life in Hawaii, most on the big Island, but the last 18 months actually in Waikiki, top of the Royal Kuhio Building. Circumstance beyond my contol, lol, as the saying goes, have seen me move deeper into the Pacific, across the dateline, into the Marianas Islands.