ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dublin - who's going and do we meet somewhere? Return to archive
09-07-03 03:43 PM
Angiegirl So, Mark and me will be arriving in Dublin tomorrow afternoon (and a large Dutch delegation). I would love to say hi to you again Gazza. Who else is going and did you already have plans to meet?
Looking forward to a great Irish time!!
09-07-03 05:44 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I am; I'll see you tomorrow morning on our way to the airport..LOL...
09-07-03 06:24 PM
Gazza You both have my cell number and hotel info, so keep in touch (its NOT the one that Steelie posted in the Werchter thread..LOL). My hotel's about a 10 min. walk from the venue and on the way to it,so dropping by there for a drink might be an idea!

Look forward to seeing you both and any other fans from this site who are coming to Dublin. Have a safe trip,everyone and I hope you enjoy your stay in Ireland.

It's my 31st show and for the first time since my first ever Stones gig in 1982 I dont have to catch at least one plane or get on a boat to go to it. Makes a change as it's just two hours on the train!
09-07-03 06:33 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat We'll give you a call! Would be great to meet again!
09-07-03 10:50 PM
kath have fun guys!!! say hi to the boys for me!!! i bet it will be beautiful in dublin this time of year!!
09-08-03 02:28 PM
hotlicks HOTLICKS AND MRS HOTLICKS WILL BE IN THE SAME HOTEL AS GAZZA AND MRS GAZZA-WOULD JUST LOVE TO MEET YOU GUYS.