ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gotta Lotta Love (for Neil) Return to archive
09-06-03 08:05 PM
Prodigal Son Well I'm excited. I got Re-ac-tor, Hawks and Doves (two of his three good 80s albums), American Stars n' Bars and On the Beach (a dark masterpiece almost that of Tonight's the Night). Greendale too. And I can't wait to hear that album, which came with a DVD from his solo performance of Greendale in Dublin. Neil Young is just one of those rare artists who you feel drawn to no matter how flaky or whimsical he gets. For years into his career! If only the Stones could still make artistic statements like that.

Never met a man who could
Tell so many lies
A different story for every
Set of eyes
How can he remember
Who he's talking to?
Well I know it ain't me
And I hope it isn't you
(You're all just pissin' in the wind)