ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey busted Return to archive
09-06-03 09:14 AM
nankerphelge One too many jaigerbombs apparently:

NORMAN, Okla. -- A man delivering newspapers in Norman was arrested this week after police said they caught him on the job naked, Eyewitness News 5 reported Thursday.

The man, 59, was pulled over in his car for a broken tag light outside Norman resident Ruby Jo Leverich's home.

"I heard this policeman say, 'Get out of the car,' and apparently the man didn't obey him," Leverich said. "The officer then said, 'I said will you please get out of the car.'"

The man again refused, she said. When the officer approached the car, he noticed that the man didn't have any clothes on.

"He was naked," Lt. Tom Easley, of the Norman Police Department, said.

The driver was Leverich's paper deliveryman, police said.

"He claimed to have engaged in this sort of behavior for the last three weeks, including taking newspapers up to people's doors in that condition," Easley said.

The man will face a $140 indecent exposure fine, police said.
09-06-03 01:55 PM
gypsy What a coincidence...I live in Norman! I hadn't heard about this incident until now, cuz I'm, unfortunately, at work.
09-06-03 07:20 PM
glencar Well, at least it's not another pissed-on/off postal worker. I lived in OKC when that guy went crazy in Edmond. Scary stuff. What's wrong with a nudie newsguy?
09-07-03 08:51 AM
nankerphelge Gypsy, I remembered you posting once that you lived near there.

So naturally when I read about some guy delivering papers naked, I naturally assumed it was our young boy Joey!
09-07-03 02:09 PM
gypsy We do have an inbred newspaper boy (his name is Calvin) here in Norman who wears an OU football helmet. He is like a local celebrity now...he posed for some t-shirts that read "Calvin says 'Tuck Fexas.'" Some friend of my dad owns a restaurant on campus, and he bankrolled the whole thing. The shirts were a big hit...they ended up making more...and then Calvin was presented with a special OU helmet, and got rid of his regular old helmet.
09-07-03 02:45 PM
nankerphelge Oh that's so beautiful!

<---- weeping big salty devil tears...

09-07-03 02:52 PM
gypsy If you think that story is a tearjerker, then you will love this one:

Back in 1995, Calvin was trying to sell his newspapers at this old bar downtown. My dad and his lawyer buddies just happened to be there...well, there was a local hooker hanging out there as well...and my dad and said buddies paid her to 'perform services' on Calvin. She and Calvin went to the bathroom, and Calvin came running out about 5 minutes later...all terrified...and he ran all the way home.
09-07-03 03:17 PM
nankerphelge Wonder what happened?

I mean -- 5 minutes later?

You'd think that if he was horrified because he'd never had his "helmet off" before, he would have run out within the first minute -- two at most!

How long does it take for a "paid pro" to undress a.. well..person wearing a helmet!!

Anyhow, I doubt there was a whole lotta chit-chat between her and Calvin, right? They musta gotten doing something in 5 minutes??

So whatever scared him, it musta been something he had never encountered before. Wolf Puss type fright!

Maybe he thought she was gonna eat it???

Poor Calvin!
09-07-03 10:16 PM
kath poor, poor calvin. running out screaming...what was he screaming, i wonder?

i mean, you gotta wonder that.....

it is a funny scenario to imagine in your, er....mind.
09-08-03 01:18 AM
gypsy This is what happened...Calvin and hooker went to the bathroom, she unzips his pants to perform oral sex on him, he premature ejaculates; thus frightening himself, causing him to make a weird moan/yell noise, then quickly pulls up his pants and runs home.
I was actually with my dad a few weeks later when Calvin showed up at my dad's boxing gym and said: "John, I've got a bone to pick with you!" Apparently, Calvin was really angry about the hooker. My dad and his friends thought they were doing poor Calvin a favor...guess not.