ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pic of point, dublin Return to archive
09-05-03 08:16 AM
remco

09-05-03 11:43 AM
Moonisup according to my sources their will be a guest performance by 2 great dutch people:

09-05-03 11:54 AM
steel driving hammer Hey you know the Dutch are kicking our ass over here at the US Open.

Glad Federer lost though.

Great if Agassi and Capriati both won.
09-05-03 12:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
according to my sources their will be a guest performance by 2 great dutch people.

Don't forget the robot! He's essential...
09-05-03 12:29 PM
jb Michael Chang thanked our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ during his retirement ceremony last night.By the way SDH, my neigbor is the former #3 womans player in the world, Hanna Mandlikova formerly of the Czech ZRepublic.
09-05-03 01:09 PM
Joey

Josh , the " Powers- that- Be " have stated that they believe that I am currently exhibiting a " Siesta Psychology " at work .

Is that a good thing ?????

Jersee !
09-05-03 01:25 PM
nankerphelge Siesta psychology my ass!

That presupposes that you work hard until noon and then want to goof off!

We all know you always want to goof off Joey!

Tell them you'll talk to them about it after your nap and to kill the lights on the way out!
09-05-03 01:29 PM
Joey " Tell them you'll talk to them about it after your nap and to kill the lights on the way out! "

Nanky , THIS is what was on my Cedar plate last evening :

Sashimi entrée and lamb chops

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!

Rabbi Joe !
09-05-03 10:11 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Hey you know the Dutch are kicking our ass over here at the US Open.

How? All Dutchies are out now. Our last hope was Sjeng Schalken and he lost today in the Qaurter Finals from Andy Roddick...
09-06-03 07:27 PM
glencar Roddick just kicked some Argie ass after being down two sets to none. I'll miss the fianl match as I'll be on the way to JFK to go to Dublin for this week's shows. I expect the airport TVs to be set on that sissy football crap.
09-06-03 08:14 PM
Prodigal Son Whoa jb, she's your neighbour? So I guess the only question left is (I couldn't resist): Have you done anal with her yet? Well...?
09-06-03 08:19 PM
glencar Hana is a lezzie. She & her chick have a kid.