ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡¡¡ Viva México Cabrones !!!
¿...còmo chingaos no?

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade Jagger and Kate Moss (SSC) Return to archive
09-04-03 04:13 PM
Jaxx JAGGER OUT FOR MOSS

Jade misses dad's gig over feud with Kate

JUST as we thought the on-going battle of the boobs Jordan and Jodie Marsh could end up being one messy punch-up, we have news of another celebrity rift which could kick off any minute.

The bitter rift between Kate Moss and Jade Jagger over their mutual ex-boyfriend Dan Macmillan has reached farcical levels.

ABSENT: Jade

We hear that the depth of loathing between the pair is so low now that Jade pulled out of cheering on her dad at the Rolling Stones gig at the London Astoria on Wednesday after finding out the 29-year-old supermodel was also turning up.

"Their pals had to go to ludicrous lengths to keep them apart," says our source.

"It's a bit of a shame for Mick Jagger as obviously he would have loved his daughter to be there to see him perform. It was a really intimate venue but the chances of Kate and Jade bumping into each other were far too high. Kate was hanging out with Ronnie Wood's daughter Leah and were near the front of the VIP section wildly dancing away near Mick's girlfriend L'Wren Scott."

Jade did attend the Stones concert at Twickenham on Sunday but surprise, surprise Kate didn't go.

"There is real resentment between them both. They were once really good friends but it all went pear-shaped when Jade started going out with Dan," continues our source.

Wicked Whispers
Which out-of-work actor is letting his cocaine habit spiral out of control? This bloke doesn't care who sees him snorting line after line. During a recent night out at a West London club, he kept ducking underneath the table to dip into his stash of coke and then sitting back in his seat wiping his nose in a very unsubtle manner.

"The three of them hung out together all the time. They certainly appear to have got up to lots of interesting activities as a threesome.

"But then Jade found out that Kate and Dan had apparently been seeing each other behind her back. She dumped Dan and then he started openly dating Kate.

"Despite being a bit of a so-called bohemian crowd, they don't seem to be into free love! Jade was furious with Kate and they haven't spoken since."

The bitchiness grew so bad that when Jade started designing jewellery for Garrard, she sent a necklace to Kate spelling out the word "slag" last September.

Come on now girls - it's time you take this argument outside.

We can't imagine you'd have a problem attracting a crowd...

09-04-03 04:17 PM
Boomy Too bad that these people have to be in the news.

"If you work very hard in life, you will....". Ahhhh, bullshit, Einstein!! If you have a dad in the Rolling Stones, then you will be someone!!!
09-04-03 06:07 PM
glencar Any guesses on the out of work actor with the coke problem?
09-05-03 06:47 AM
Factory Girl Is the actor-Jude Law?? His marriage is over also.
09-05-03 07:36 AM
dealer squealing Bad that they can´t get along those two cuties
09-05-03 08:25 AM
parmeda
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
The bitchiness grew so bad that when Jade started designing jewellery for Garrard, she sent a necklace to Kate spelling out the word "slag" last September.

Come on now girls - it's time you take this argument outside.

We can't imagine you'd have a problem attracting a crowd...

Great story Jaxx...lol
My $$$'s on Jade if it every comes to blows, btw...
09-05-03 10:59 AM
jb I would love to have a threesome with them.
09-05-03 11:07 AM
Boomy jb, I was thinking. Seeing Christina Aguilera at the MTV VMA's like that really turned me on. In my book, she is way better than Britney.
09-05-03 11:40 AM
jb Yesz Boomy, I said this over a year ago...she is by far the hottest thing going ....although Britney looked pretty good last night on MNF ....
09-05-03 12:42 PM
Joey " Yesz Boomy, I said this over a year ago...she is by far the hottest thing going ....although Britney looked pretty good last night on MNF ...."

Josh , I am rapidly approaching 4K posts and I really do believe that I will surpass you by Rosh Hashanah .

Skittles !
09-05-03 12:54 PM
jb I know you like "Glencar" a/k/a "Blue", but I honestly despise this person more than anyone who ever posted on any of the boards.
09-05-03 12:59 PM
Joey " I know you like "Glencar" a/k/a "Blue", but I honestly despise this person more than anyone who ever posted on any of the boards. "

Blue is pretty cool --- those Storm / Blue debates were the stuff of legend over at Keno's board . I admired The Storm's posting abilities -- He was always Minty Fresh and man , could he write a post .

By the way , is PDog Syphy ??????????

Developing ............................

Joesy!

09-05-03 01:30 PM
jb I have no idea, but I hate Glencar .
09-05-03 01:31 PM
Joey " I have no idea, but I hate Glencar . "

Why the name Glencar ?????

09-05-03 01:51 PM
jb I have no idea, but it really sounds stupid...like my name is glen and I'm into cars...what a fucking dickweed!!!
09-06-03 07:32 PM
glencar Joshy: Punk ass bitch or bitch ass punk? Vote here.
09-06-03 07:33 PM
glencar And Joey, The Storm had a bad posting style. He was even more boring than Josh. I'd never met a Stones fan who hated Jagger so much. What a flaky phony!
09-06-03 07:34 PM
glencar And "glencar" has nada to with my first name or automobiles. Guess again, dillwad.
09-06-03 07:44 PM
glencar BTW Needleduck, I'll be away in Dublin so I'll miss any alleged witticisms posted by yourself. But I'll be seeing the world's greatest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
09-06-03 08:12 PM
Prodigal Son Christina is hot. Well, her taste in clothes is revealing, yet also drop dead ugly sometimes like that Lady Marmalade crapfest video. And in some other video with L'il Kim, she's pretending she's black with the ghetto dance scene. And she wears contact lenses that make her eyes look big and blue when they aren't. No big deal there, but keep the hair blonde might I add.

Y'know, these artists today who pretend to be brothas and sistas are really truly shameless. Timberlake, Christina are two culprits and they just look like complete posers who think they're down with the hood. How are people supposed to believe that two former Mickey Mouse dancing and singing lackies are also gangstas who have the connections and peeps you don't wanna mess with. Who are they kiddin? They're whiter than Michael Jackson (blast!). Well, almost. I mean, Disney, Mickey Mouse, 'N Sync, "Genie in a Bottle," and now this? Oh well, that just means they can be posers some more and pose for that poser rock rag Rolling Stone.
09-06-03 08:43 PM
Maxlugar Fact: Brittney is better looking than Chistina.

MACKY!!
09-06-03 09:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Back on topic, jade and Kate are super

09-08-03 11:41 AM
jb Gerardo, can you superimpose my image between Max and his dog?