ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aragon Return to archive
09-13-02 01:55 PM
nankerphelge FYI Chicagoans and Joey

Some dude at Doug's board reported yesterday that he was on the TM site and was fiddlin' around with various combos of # of tix and pricing and tried a bunch of times and finally got a ticket for $50.

I see that the find tickets screen is still up -- give it a whirl and good luck!
09-13-02 02:13 PM
Joey Thanks Nanky !!!!

I will fiddle about these next few days and see what happens .

I refuse to pay eight hundred dollars for a ticket .

Club " Clubby Bear " Joey

He only sees the Stones in Clubs

09-13-02 02:37 PM
posada
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
FYI Chicagoans and Joey

Some dude at Doug's board reported yesterday that he was on the TM site and was fiddlin' around with various combos of # of tix and pricing and tried a bunch of times and finally got a ticket for $50.

I see that the find tickets screen is still up -- give it a whirl and good luck!

You gotta be shittin' me! Wow! I was thinking of trying that yesterday actually. Now I will for sure. thanks! I guess you never know. I'm sure the chances of that happening again are slim though. But it can't hurt to try.
09-13-02 02:54 PM
nankerphelge If I was out there -- I'd be clickin the damn thing until the show was over!!

I'm gonna be watching the Tower this week for sure!