ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New MSG Date Return to archive
09-12-02 10:21 PM
Saint Sway Jan 18th!
09-13-02 03:34 AM
SERGEI They will be playing msg on 17th and 18th of January
09-13-02 05:38 AM
Moonisup Thanks for the info sergei!!
09-13-02 08:07 AM
scope Scam Goody pre-sale is 10:00 Eastern time on 9/16. Ticketbastard sales start on 9/18

The 18th is being promoted on radio here in NY. No mention of the 17th yet. But we must listen to Sergio, don't we!
09-13-02 09:34 AM
jb I hope this show sells out...we can't afford an embarrassment in N.Y. city.
09-13-02 09:35 AM
nankerphelge The fan club says they will have tickets today.
This is just killing me -- I've already forked over about 3 million so far and now MSG, and maybe Ireland (how could I not -- they have the best whiskey).

Fuck Yup!
09-13-02 09:47 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Hey Nanky. (Ireland). The concert is in The South and The Best Whiskey is in The North.......unless you just want to throw it in coffee!!!
09-13-02 10:02 AM
nankerphelge Tell me more -- what's your favorite? Damn stuff is like candy! Nothin' like a good whiskey buzz.
09-13-02 10:33 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Well my favourite whisky is Laphraoig. If you can get the 57.3% version that's good! My favourite whiskey is Bushmills. But if Slane Castle is the tour end I'll be happy to toss a load of Jamesons down on top of whatever went before!
09-13-02 10:36 AM
nankerphelge I was over there a few years back and I was in the duty-free shop with a few extra punt to spend and I picked up some Jameson's Gold -- goddam it that is food of the gods! Everytime someone I know goes thru Heathrow I have them get me a bottle! Can't get it here in the US yet although the distributor told me that it is available. I do like Bushmills too -- Blackbush!! Whew baby! I'll have to look for the other one you mentioned -- don't think we can get it tho!

Slain by the whiskey at Slane!!!
09-13-02 10:42 AM
jb Did anyone see Jamie Jamerson on the O'riley factor...what a beautiful woman!