ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Satanic Majesties Remaster Return to archive
09-12-02 08:43 PM
juantcb This is the first one I've heard and Holy God, does it sound good! Great depth, separation, punch . . . I'm hearing things I never knew were on there. I mean, I'm grooving to Sing This All Together (See What Happens) right now - when was the last time you heard someone say that????

I see myself heading to the record store tomorrow and single-handedly raising the value of ABCKO stock.
09-12-02 08:45 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Eexcellent! Another member that doesn't think Satanic Majesties is half bad!

Still...

Grooving to "Sing This All Together (See What Happens)"?

Did you find that joint Mick was looking for?

-tSYX --- But you gonna be fine!
09-12-02 08:56 PM
Fiji Joe Majesties remaster?...a bit of an oxymoron, is it not?
09-12-02 09:06 PM
juantcb tSYX -

Didn't find the joint, but I did score a nice bottle of cheap Spanish vino. It helps, believe me. I'm flamencoing along with On With The Show as I type this.

Dug your review of the Fleet show - glad you finally got your cherry popped! Where in Boston are you from? I'm a Beverly native.

John
09-12-02 09:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl hAvE yOu hEA Rd iT oN aCiD??@?