ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is anyone going anywhere before the Comiskey Park show? Return to archive
09-12-02 03:33 PM
posada I was just wondering is anyone was going anywhere before the show and if so where will you go? I can't remember what's around there. It's been awhile since I've been to a Sox game. Anyone?
09-12-02 08:09 PM
parmeda Hey posada....
If you're looking for a place to stop before the show, I suggest staying in the area north of Comiskey to 31st, south to Pershing Rd., and west to Halsted. Do not...do not go east...stay away from the lake, lol!
There's a place for every taste in that 3 block area.
Hint:
Scumaci's - 200 W. 31st
Graziano's Ristorante - 605 W. 31st
Schaller's Pump - 3714 Halsted
Bertucci's Corner - 300 W. 24th
09-13-02 02:31 AM
posada Thanks for all the info parmeda. I wasn't really looking for somewhere to eat though. I'll be by myself and Ik just thought maybe there was someplace in particular where everyone goes. Maybe a group of people on this board or whatever meeting up. I don't even know what I'm going to do now because I just got off the phone with Fed Ex for the umteenth time tonight trying to find out what happened to my ticket. I was assured it was sent out and they say they never received it. If this is actually the case, there's no way of getting by showtime. It won't do my any good on Saturday. So I don't even know how I can get a ticket. I can't afford to pay the $350+ charge at TM.
09-13-02 12:39 PM
posada I'm happy again! The ticket finally came! Can't wait!