ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEITHRICHARDS.COM!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
09-11-02 10:24 PM
VoodooTattoo It is finally up!!!!! Flash intro with Keith's eyes and playing is amazing!
09-12-02 09:30 PM
MarthaMyDear I know... I LOVE IT!!! I like where he's laughing in the video they taped of him talking... HE!!! HE!!! lol.................. :P I'll be going to that site ALOT!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
09-12-02 10:12 PM
souldoggie Can someone help me out on Keith's site? When I go to it, the thing is too large for my screen and I can't see the whole thing. I'm not able to scroll it down. I've got a large moniter, too. I need to be able to reduce the size I think. Somewhat computer-challenged here.

Thank you!
souldog
09-12-02 10:27 PM
MarthaMyDear The official Aerosmith site does this same thing to me, also!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, what I do there is I hold my mouse down (I have a Macintosh, so I think PC users right-click and hold down???) on one of the VERY CORNERS of the browser window when you get to the site (the grey, very edge of the window) and PUSH the window up... Then, go to the bottom, right-hand corner of the window and push it inwards towards the middle of your screen to make the window smaller... Just try it a few times and you'll probably get it... If that doesn'y help, just reply to this post again and I'll see how else I might be able to help... Can't be living without Keith!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***