ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it REALLY REALLY REALLY worthy? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
09-12-02 05:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Well, don't blame us if she don't like it! If you 'build up your favors' with her, so to speak, you might get her to try anything.

Isn't it incredible how this thread's just wrapped around all the most pressing topics on this board?

-tSYX --- Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...
09-12-02 05:13 PM
Moonisup Yeah you where number 180!!!! Cool. If I have tried it I will let you know!!

rik
09-12-02 06:05 PM
sirmoonie Its a tough one to incorporate into the act, guys. Women like it, but they think they aren't supposed to like it. Know what I mean? Much finesse is required. Alcohol can help to "grease the skids" so to speak. Its fun though, and I mean that in a healthy way. That whole dominant/subserviant dichotomy that men and women grapple with every time they knock boots.

Please feel free to approach me with any of your sexual questions, or you can check out my website at www.chickdigsirmoonie.edu. Good luck and good spanking!
09-12-02 08:10 PM
Scot Rocks 12th of December, someone else shares that illustrious birthday with me too. I'll be 19 on that day,

Cheers

Mark
09-12-02 08:24 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
12th of December, someone else shares that illustrious birthday with me too. I'll be 19 on that day,

Rockin'! You, me, Bob Barker and Frank Sinatra!

Bob Barker hosts the illustrious Daytime TV Game Show "The Price Is Right" over here in the states, for all you Europeans. He is quite famous in the land of Bob Barker. He is more well known over there, possibly, for his role in "Happy Gilmore".

-tSYX --- Only rock'n'roll!
09-12-02 08:27 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:

Hey gypsymofo60!

Please elaborate on this tossing bit you seem to be so fond of...and also...does it have any relation to the "mofo" thingy? Gimme a glimmer...

Best regards,

Dandy

.....My pleasure Dandy!....Tosser! Short for toss_ pot, english slang expression, equivalents; 1. Wanker, fuckwit, dick head, turd brain, knob! muppet!.....and in extreme cases utter fucking spastic! which I do not refer to your good self as I assure you! The mofo is to my knowlege, unrelated, and pertains to something in my deep, dark past that I shall not bore you with. At your service, gypsymofo60...P.S It also avoids confusion with the other gypsy on this forum whom was here before I.
09-12-02 09:23 PM
sirmoonie Hey gypsymofo60,

Do you remember exactly what Mick said about GnR self-destructing and why? Or if not, where I could dig it up?

Tx in advance.
09-12-02 10:16 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hey gypsymofo60,

Do you remember exactly what Mick said about GnR self-destructing and why? Or if not, where I could dig it up?

Tx in advance.

....Jagger was reacting to Slash's assumption that "Jagger should have died after 'Some Girls'"...That's a quote by the way, before I'm deluged with the indignation of fellow Stones fans.....Jagger went on to say, and these are not his exact words, which I do not remember! They just can't go on,[Guns n" Roses]....at some stage they will have to implode,[or words to that affect], I think he was refering to the way the band were behaving generally, rather than making comments on their renowned drug addictions. It came from one of those spurious trash mags like Circus, or Kerrang, or something ...circa; 1988/89.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7