ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

FleetCenter,Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Well New York,you talk alot let's have a look atch ya!" Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-09-02 03:54 PM
Mickjagger1963 Hey Ill be at Giants Stadium...

Sec. 110
Row 16
Seats 24-27

For those of you familiar with Giants Stad. Are these good seats????????
09-09-02 04:23 PM
Riffhard Here's the list so far:

Riffhard-MSG/Giants
Glimmertwin725-MSG/Giants
Honky Tonk Man-Giants
scope-MSG/Giants?
Gazza-MSG/Giants
Jaxx-MSG/Giants
Sirmoonie-MSG/Giants/Roseland-lucky bastard
SirStonesalot-MSG/Giants/Roseland-lucky sob
luxury1-MSG?/Giants
HardKnoxDurtySox-Roseland
Maxlugar-MSG/Giants
Maxmeister-MSG/Giants
FPM-MSG
Dandelion*-MSG
Mickjagger1963-Giants

Riffhard

09-09-02 05:19 PM
Gazza Havent seen him here in a couple of weeks (presume hes on holiday somewhere) but TomL is coming up for the Giants stadium show from Virginia,so I think hes hoping to hook up too..I'm sure there'll be others!

On another point - Jaxx and I need a ride from midtown manhattan to Giants Stadium (and back) if anyone has two seats to spare somewhere..thanks!!
09-09-02 05:26 PM
sirmoonie "On another point - Jaxx and I need a ride from midtown manhattan to Giants Stadium (and back) if anyone has two seats to spare somewhere..thanks!!"

We could get a huge limo and load it up with booze and call it a SPIV and.............
09-10-02 06:57 AM
TomL Giants stadium
09-10-02 10:36 AM
scope
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:

MSG and Giants. I'll be landing in NYC late wed. afternooon.

I've got an extra for Giants. Scope, do you still need a ticket?

Rick

Yes. I'll take it if it's still available. Also, I'm thinking of driving so that I can bring supplies for the tailgate party. If I do, I could pick you up in the city on the way. Gazza and Jaxx you are welcomed also. Maxlugar, let me know if you want to join the carpool since we're both coming from the same area.
09-10-02 04:56 PM
Mickjagger1963 I am staying at the Hampton Inn, like a mile or two from the Stadium... Does anyone know where the Stones are staying?
09-10-02 04:57 PM
Mickjagger1963 Also- What ttime/Where will they arrive at the Stadium??? I will be there all day, and would die for a glimpse og them arriving? How hard is it?? Should I bother bringing Records to get autographed?
09-12-02 05:56 PM
Mickjagger1963 Lets get this starrted back up
09-12-02 06:04 PM
Riffhard Riffhard-MSG/Giants
Honky Tonk Man-Giants
scope-MSG/Giants?
Gazza-MSG/Giants
Jaxx-MSG/Giants
luxury1-MSG?/Giants
Maxlugar-MSG/Giants
Maxmeister-MSG/Giants
FPM-MSG
Dandelion*-MSG
Mickjagger1963-Giants
TomL-Giants

Good call,Mick!

Ok,ya rat bastards,who else is gonna party their faces off in the Big Apple?Sign up!

Riffhard

09-12-02 06:16 PM
sirmoonie Nanky should be on there, no? Jeez, I hope so.
09-12-02 06:19 PM
Riffhard Yeah no doubt about that sirmoonie!Where ya at Nanky?What shows are you attending?

Riffhard
09-12-02 06:43 PM
Mickjagger1963 So, back to my previous posts: What are my chances of seeing the Stones arrive at the styadium??? Does anyone have any info?
09-12-02 06:59 PM
Riffhard If you want to see them arrive a stadium show is pretty much out of the question.They drive directly into the backstage area in their vans.So there is never an opportunity to see them.They drive in the gate closes behind them and then they drive well into the concourse that is under the stands well out of sight.

Your best bet would be to go around to the backstage entrance to the Roseland.Even that will be tough though with all the tight security.Good luck!

Riffhard
09-12-02 07:25 PM
Trampolinitwingma **Newbie here** will be driving from Syracuse with another Stoner --will be in the big city on Thursday afternoon and will stay through weekend--Going to both MSG and Giants stadium--CAN'T WAIT TO ENGAGE IN SOME MAJOR FOOLISH BEHAVIOR --!!!!!!!!!!!ROCK ON--GEORGE
09-13-02 01:49 AM
~AzQb [quote]Riffhard wrote:
Here's the list so far:

Riffhard-MSG/Giants
Honky Tonk Man-Giants
scope-MSG/Giants?
Gazza-MSG/Giants
Jaxx-MSG/Giants
luxury1-MSG?/Giants
Maxlugar-MSG/Giants
Maxmeister-MSG/Giants
FPM-MSG
Dandelion*-MSG
Mickjagger1963-Giants

Riffhard

RiFfErBoY!!!

How in all good conscience could you forget my husband and me ? and i thought you were SO cool {lol...you know i still do ; )

~AzQb
09-13-02 08:52 AM
Riffhard Here's the list so far:

Riffhard-MSG/Giants
Honky Tonk Man-Giants
scope-MSG/Giants?
Gazza-MSG/Giants
Jaxx-MSG/Giants
luxury1-MSG?/Giants
Maxlugar-MSG/Giants
Maxmeister-MSG/Giants
FPM-MSG
Dandelion*-MSG
Mickjagger1963-Giants
Trampolinitwingma(newbie)-MSG/Giants
AzQb+hubby-MSG/Giants

Queen Annie you know I could never forget you!!I assume you are going to both shows?Or maybe all three?

This is getting better all the time!Off the hook so to speak!I'm seeing many pints of Guinness in the not too distant future.As well as some of the best shows of the tour so far!

Fuck Yup2!
Riffhard
09-13-02 10:10 AM
nankerphelge I think I might just stop by MSG and Giants!
I got a little bad that I gotta get outta mah system!

09-13-02 01:55 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
I am staying at the Hampton Inn, like a mile or two from the Stadium... Does anyone know where the Stones are staying?

...well....one of them is staying with me ; )

{lol}

~
09-13-02 02:01 PM
Honky Tonk Man Riffhard!

Im am going to meet up with a guy called Carl. He is from England, going to Giants and the best thing of all is that we are staying at the same hotel as me. I have told him about this board and that we are all meeting up. He posts sometimes at Gasland and he would love to meet up with everyone here too. So we have three Britts now!

Alex
Page: 1 2