ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We Are The World Return to archive
6th September 2007 06:04 PM
glencar I hope we get video of this!

http://www.examiner.com/blogs/Yeas_and_Nays/2007/9/6/Sen-Teddy-is-the-world
6th September 2007 08:42 PM
robpop
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hope we get video of this!

http://www.examiner.com/blogs/Yeas_and_Nays/2007/9/6/Sen-Teddy-is-the-world

No please no. We just got control of Congress, making a run at the White House....and it all going to be lost over this. This will be wosrse for the Dems than the WMD-Iraqi War was for the Bush Administration.

There is nothing worse than a drunk singing karaoke.
6th September 2007 08:54 PM
TomL A pittsburgh guy, where from. I grew up there.
6th September 2007 09:05 PM
robpop
quote:
TomL wrote:
A pittsburgh guy, where from. I grew up there.

Right across the river from Mckeesport. Small town called Port Vue, Ever hear of it? What part of the Burgh are you from?
6th September 2007 10:51 PM
glencar I used to go skiing at Hidden Valley.
6th September 2007 10:58 PM
glencar
quote:
robpop wrote:

No please no. We just got control of Congress, making a run at the White House....and it all going to be lost over this. This will be wosrse for the Dems than the WMD-Iraqi War was for the Bush Administration.

There is nothing worse than a drunk singing karaoke.

This ain't gonna help much either...http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070906/D8RG78A00.html
7th September 2007 02:38 AM
BONOISLOVE This thread is WEIRD
[Edited by YOU]
[Edited by BONOISLOVE]
7th September 2007 06:42 AM
corgi37 George Romero is from Pittsburgh - and guess what? He's got a new zombie film coming out.

Small world eh?

Bush is cool. He called the Apec meeting Opec. And we had a comedy team break through the "ring of steel" surrounding the hotels and convention place in Sydney. They hired limos, put Canadian flags on the car, and pulled right up to the steps of Bush's hotel. 1 got out dressed as Osama Bin Laden and yelled "why wasnt i invited?".

They were then all arrested. Funny shit. Funny, funny shit.
7th September 2007 08:28 AM
andrews27 andrews27 - South Side, Pittsburgh, near 10th Street Bridge.
7th September 2007 08:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Is Kennedy in that group, the Singing Senators, or is that just for Republicans? I know Orrin Hatch is in it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)