ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clinton Takes Over Price Is Right Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th September 2007 03:06 PM
glencar The hunt is on. Newsweek had an interesting article. Rummy frigged it up, according to them. Usually gov't regs crap when they should have just gone in & exterminated him.
6th September 2007 03:33 PM
Joey " ..when they should have just gone in & exterminated him."

6th September 2007 03:33 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ..when they should have just gone in & exterminated him."

i fucking hate cats
6th September 2007 03:34 PM
Joey " i fucking hate cats "
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6th September 2007 03:36 PM
glencar You have to vary yer repsonses. It's in Posting101.
6th September 2007 03:37 PM
Joey " You have to vary yer repsonses. It's in Posting101. "

6th September 2007 03:37 PM
glencar 27K already? WOW!
6th September 2007 03:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Larry Craig and the Expanding Police State
by Dina Adham
by Dina Adham
LewRockwell.com
September 6, 2007

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.

~ H.L. Mencken

Ever since John McArdle of Roll Call broke the story about the arrest of the now infamous Republican Senator Larry Craig from Idaho, the corporate media have engaged in their usual campaign of sensationalism and infotainment, using the occasion to name call, lament the utterly irrelevant, and to delight readers and viewers with the inside scoop about the subculture of gay "cruising" for sex in bathrooms across America. Conspicuously absent from the coverage, however, is any discussion of what the Senator did that was actually illegal.

The Roll Call story, which details the arresting officer’s account of the incident, is light on facts and heavy on speculation. Sergeant Dave Karsnia, who has made the arrest of his seven-year career (his prior claim to fame was his success in slowing down the speeding, daredevil drivers of electric carts at airports), relayed the following facts:

Sgt. Karsnia saw "an older white male with grey hair standing outside [his] stall." (No mention of whether it was possible that the other stalls were full and the older white male was waiting for a stall to become available).

For two minutes, the older white male, fidgeted with his hands and looked into the stall where Sgt. Karsnia was seated. (Sounds to me like someone who ate something disagreeable and desperately needed to go to the bathroom. One must also wonder from how close Sen. Craig could have been "looking" into the stall if Sgt. Karsnia was able to maintain a view of the Senator’s fidgety hands.)

Sen. Craig then entered the stall next to Sgt. Karsnia’s and placed his roller bag against the front of the stall door.

(I am no expert on bathrooms, but unless the bathrooms at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are the double wide, luxuriously spacious ones that are generally reserved for disabled people, where else was the gentleman supposed to place his roller bag?)

At 1216 hours, Sen. Craig tapped his right foot. Sen. Craig tapped his toes several times and moved his foot closer to Sgt. Karsnia’s foot. Sgt. Karsnia responded by moving his foot up and down slowly. Sen. Craig then moved his right foot so that it touched the side of Sgt. Karsnia’s left foot.
(According to Sgt. Karsnia, who seems to be a self-proclaimed expert on homosexual Morse code, the toe tapping is a signal used by people wishing to engage in lewd conduct. We are not told how he knows this or if the taps themselves have significance. One tap means call me, two taps means meet me in my stall?)

Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times.

(My husband and male friends tell me there is an unspoken, yet universally understood, etiquette among men concerning proximity in the men’s room. If a man violates the rules, other men will remind the offender of said rules and warn of the consequences of any further violations. While such a warning would have likely ended this stupidity, Senator Craig happened upon a police officer who was assigned the demeaning and humiliating task of sitting in a bathroom stall for 13 minutes waiting for a man to hit on him. No officer would leave without something to show for his ordeal.)

Apparently, hand swiping is the dividing line between not so lewd conduct and lewd conduct, because it was after the swipes that Sgt. Karsnia ended this pathetic episode and placed Sen. Craig under arrest.

It continues to bewilder me why Senator Craig pled guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Even if he wanted to have sex, even if he went to the bathroom specifically looking to hit on a nice fellow, he did not do anything illegal. His behavior was peculiar, no doubt, but criminal – hardly. He was arrested not for what he did, but for what a police officer interpreted his conduct to mean he wanted to do; because the police officer interpreted his conduct "as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct."

There is no outrage from the public though. The media have done a fine job of distracting the populace from police overreaching by casting this in the sensational, delicious lingo of exposing the hypocrisy of another closeted gay Republican. In the process, the media convince the public that gay cruising is another of the myriad epidemic crimes that the police must save us from and pervert the law to do so. And each time We The People run to the State to protect us from the latest bogeyman, We The People validate the further expansion of the police state.
6th September 2007 03:39 PM
Joey " 27K already? WOW! "

6th September 2007 03:40 PM
glencar Cruising is a crime! He should hung up for days! Jail is too good for him!!!
6th September 2007 03:42 PM
Joey " He should hung up for days.... "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
6th September 2007 03:43 PM
glencar George Michael has done coots older than Sen. Craig. He will mount ANYTHING!
6th September 2007 03:45 PM
Joey " George Michael has done coots older than Sen. Craig. He will mount ANYTHING! "

6th September 2007 03:51 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
The hunt is on.

nigga please

we could send the ROCC in there and they'd come out with Bin Laden's head on a stick in a matter of days

We could of caught him by now. EASY. But nobodys looking for Bin Laden. Bush hasnt even made an attempt.

this is a joke - at least pretend your looking for him.

ya know, at least give us one of those fake reach moves like your trying to hold the elevator as we run towards it but have no intent of actually hitting the hold button
[Edited by Saint Sway]
6th September 2007 03:55 PM
glencar LOL I thought I was the ONLY one who did that! Sometimes I'm in a hurry.
6th September 2007 03:57 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Hey whatever happened to that Bin Laden guy???

did we ever catch him?

6 years is a long time for someone to hide

are we even trying to find him?????????????

Or did Bush and Bin Laden just hug it out and decide they were cool with each other?

HE PUMPS MY GAS DOWN THE CAUSEWAY
6th September 2007 04:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I thought I was the ONLY one who did that! Sometimes I'm in a hurry.

AHA! I knew that was you!!

bastard
6th September 2007 04:23 PM
mojoman so in the movie version will al pacino play the airport officer?
6th September 2007 04:42 PM
Boss
quote:
Riffhard wrote:.

In 1945 this fucking tool would have been brought up on treason charges for this shit. However, since BHD (Bush Hatred Dementia) has spread like a the plague he is held up as some kind of hero by the far leftards at places like MoveOn.org, Dem Underground, etc. Fucking idiots with zero sense of history , and no patriotism. This is no real shock. They hate their country almost as much as they hate Bush.

No ass, We love our country that is why we do not care for Bush. You have serious friggin issues.

There is no reason your party should have lost the HOuse and Senate, or even be threatened in the next presidental race. Bush fucked it all up. Its bad when your own party members distance themselves from the president.

Who supports terrorism?

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appearently you have nothing good to say about your own party. That is why everything you type is about dems.

Please see a shrink.
[Edited by Boss]
6th September 2007 05:58 PM
glencar Is that queer FPM back? Doesn't DDT work anymore?
6th September 2007 09:29 PM
Riffhard

The more things change...........ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Liberals are unAmerican fuckstains on the fabric of this great nation!

How's that work for ya Boss?! Thank you!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
6th September 2007 09:31 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Cruising is a crime! He should hung up for days! Jail is too good for him!!!

He can get lots of cock in jail.
6th September 2007 09:33 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HE PUMPS MY GAS DOWN THE CAUSEWAY

Those Allah lovers been pumping our assholes for years, shit, most people seem to like it until a building collapses.
6th September 2007 09:36 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is that queer FPM back? Doesn't DDT work anymore?

Lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy!
DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sickie
Guess I'll have to break the news
That I got no mind to lose
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a teenage lobotomy

Slugs and snails are after me
DDT keeps me happy
Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum
Gonna get my Ph.D.
I'm a teenage lobotomy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6th September 2007 09:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

"Are you a true believer in George W. Bush, or do you think he has been a miserable failure? Perhaps you're still struggling to make up your mind. Take this quiz and we'll gauge your level of support for the 43rd president."

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushquiz.htm

6th September 2007 09:53 PM
Boss
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

The more things change...........ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Liberals are unAmerican fuckstains on the fabric of this great nation!

How's that work for ya Boss?! Thank you!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

Where did most of the 9/11 hijackers come from? Where Rifftard? Iraq? You guys seem to think so. What was the line from Goodfellas...Never rat on your friends...Our president stuck to that oath, Why was the name of the War in Iraq changed from Operation Iraqi Liberation to Operation Iraqi Freedom? You probably have not figured it out because Rush never told you (OIL to OIF...OIL speeks the truth)

Do start crying when your taxes go up. Rembember the fucktard (in your own words) who set out to fight a multi-billion dollar war and lower taxes. Leaving us less money to spend domestically.

Ou never answered one of the questions asked. Always bring up CLinton. Nothing good to say about your own. Clinton is gone, but yet lets bring him up when bushie is on fire. By the way, I dont follow a leader blindly like you. There are plenty of things that Clinton did that pissed me off. YOu are simply a BUshie sheeple.
6th September 2007 10:49 PM
glencar "Always bring up CLinton. Nothing good to say about your own. Clinton is gone, but yet lets bring him up when bushie is on fire."

Duh. The thread is in regards to someone wanting Bubba to become The Price Is Right host. I think he'd do an outstanding job as guile is a necessary requirement for the gig.
6th September 2007 10:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

"Are you a true believer in George W. Bush, or do you think he has been a miserable failure? Perhaps you're still struggling to make up your mind. Take this quiz and we'll gauge your level of support for the 43rd president."

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushquiz.htm

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
6th September 2007 11:07 PM
glencar Ha!

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. Given the chance, you'd gladly vote Bush a third term, and if America were so blessed, you'd be perfectly content if Bush were president for life.
6th September 2007 11:26 PM
Riffhard LOL! You don't get it "Boss"! You don't even want to try and get it. Hell, you would argue against going to war against Germany because they had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor!

I don't know of one single person that thinks that Iraq had a goddamned thing to do with 9/11. Geesh, you make it sound as if Bush ever said that they did! He DID NOT ever say that! He said that there could be operational ties with al Queda! Bill Clinton said the same exact thing!! How convenient that that fact is always forgotten by your type! After 9/11 and 17 seperate completely ignored feckless UN resolutions all fucking bets were off. Got it "Boss"?!

Saddam fucking Hussein was sitting on the third largest oil capacity in the world! He was paying "Islamic terrorists" $5000.00 per martyr to kill innocents in Israel. I know that you bleeding heart, all loving, all inclusive, oh-so-progressive liberals don't really give two flying fucks about that, and would have happily turned your backs on our one true ally in the Middle East, but again, after 9/11 that shit had to come to an immediate stop whether you pansies cared or not! Lord knows Bubba wouldn't have done shit about it! The only Jew that Clinton ever gave two shits about was the 21 year old intern that he fucked with a cigar in the Oval Office.

This stupid fucking argument has been hashed and rehashed so many times it's pointless. The fact is that your visceral hatered of Bush has distorted your veiw of anything that he has done or tried to do. You're typical of lib limpwristers though. You'd rather go back to the glorius halcyon days of the Rapist In Chief and pretend that all was well in the "good ol' days"! LOL! I voted for that ammoral peice of shit in 1992. I then grew up. He ignored the threat of Islam for years, after another limpwrister (Jimma Carter) showed radical Islam that the USA would be willing to absorb attack after attack in the name of Allah.

Bush has done plenty of fucking up! I have never claimed any different, but at least he had the courage to face an enemy that has been killing Americans for decades now. To pretend that Saddam was not a threat to the USA, Israel, or Western intrests takes a great deal of imagination, and a complete lack of historical perspective. Or, of course, it could all be blamed on BHD.

Riffy-as in Riffhard. As in not an alias.

PS-Oh, and one more fact for you "Boss", Clinton had plenty of ties with the Saudis as well.

Boo!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)