ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whoopi's View Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th September 2007 11:48 AM
guitarman53 she's totally out of place by the way she choose to dress, she looks like some homeless person dragged of the street, with her kind of money, she can't afford to at least look half decent.
6th September 2007 12:00 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
she's totally out of place by the way she choose to dress, she looks like some homeless person dragged of the street, with her kind of money, she can't afford to at least look half decent.

There is no amount of money applied to a makeover to ever make Whoopi look....even "half decent"
6th September 2007 12:52 PM
jb Anyone that can even remotely suggest cultural differences in any way could explain, rationalize, mitigate or justify these barbaric acts should not be on a national show like "The View". As a liberal, I am ashamed that many in my party (particularly the far lefties) blame everything on race,negate personal responsibility, and lastly, I am also ashamed that I attended the PPV in 94 at Joe Robbie Stadium where this idiot was MC.
6th September 2007 12:57 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
Anyone that can even remotely suggest cultural differences in any way could explain, rationalize, mitigate or justify these barbaric acts should not be on a national show like "The View". As a liberal, I am ashamed that many in my party (particularly the far lefties) blame everything on race,negate personal responsibility, and lastly, I am also ashamed that I attended the PPV in 94 at Joe Robbie Stadium where this idiot was MC.

Nice to see you, JB.
6th September 2007 01:05 PM
gimmekeef LOL..JB?...It took a Whoopi thread to flush you out of hiding?...Hope you're doing well....
6th September 2007 01:11 PM
Some Guy hey jb!
6th September 2007 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
hey jb!

Hey Some Guy!!! Hope all is well!!! You are finally getting the Van Halen tour with the added bonus of "Wolfie"!!!!
6th September 2007 01:18 PM
pdog I blame society, society made me what I am!!!
6th September 2007 01:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Hey Some Guy!!! Hope all is well!!! You are finally getting the Van Halen tour with the added bonus of "Wolfie"!!!!

Thanks jb, but I fear Humiliationism. I like the Saints tonight.
6th September 2007 02:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
I am also ashamed that I attended the PPV in 94 at Joe Robbie Stadium where this idiot was MC.

a dark day in Stones history
6th September 2007 02:31 PM
glencar Dark day? Somewhat but it was mitigated by that nice lil 3 song acoustic set they did. Early form of the b stage.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)