ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: School Starts Stones Memorys as a grade Schooler Return to archive
3rd September 2007 10:58 PM
Kilroy When I was in school The Debate was always Beatles vs Stones, The lads from Liverpool always won. Not anymore?
4th September 2007 12:03 PM
gimmekeef Heck..when I started school....there was no Beatles or Stones....
5th September 2007 07:58 PM
gorda When I was in school, the bands that were "IN" were Bon Jovi, Poison, Ratt, White Lion, Guns and Roses, Def Leppard, Heart, Talking Heads, Aerosmith, etc.

Oh, and Duran, Duran and WHAM! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I've always enjoyed listening to classic rock, time has proven that classic rock from the late 60's and early 70's is the best!

And, about the Beatles vs. Stones debate . . .

"How can you compare a rose with a carnation?" They're both beautiful, just different.

I like both bands, but I tend to be biased towards the Stones because I have actually had a chance to see them in person. Something that will never be possible with the Beatles. I will never be able to see them live.
[Edited by gorda]
6th September 2007 08:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Heck..when I started school....there was no Beatles or Stones....

Elvis?

When I started school, about 1958, I didn't give a fuck about Rock n Roll. But of course that didn't last long. That would have to wait until the "British Invasion." And what an invasion it was.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th September 2007 01:42 PM
BILL PERKS SEPTEMBER 25,1981 I HAD TO SIT IN 7TH GRADE WHILE 90,000 LOCALS WERE LIVIN IT UP AT JFK STADIUM.THAT FRIDAY TRULY SUCKED AND I HAD TO WAIT 8 YEARS.
6th September 2007 01:44 PM
gimmekeef When I was 5 my mom would drop me off at Sunday school....One time she came to get me and asked for Keith...the lady said theres no Keith here...My mom points and says..there he is...The lady said..Oh...he calls himself Elvis..we were wondering what his real name was...
6th September 2007 02:08 PM
mojoman smokin in the boys room...........
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)