ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "You can't go wrong/if you play a little bit of that Creedence song." Return to archive
28th August 2007 12:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels August 27, 2007
John Fogerty unleashes a rock'n'roll "Revival" on October 2nd
WestCoastMusic.com

John Fogerty's contribution to popular culture cannot be overstated; his songs have become part of rock's DNA, the very building blocks upon which much of American rock and roll has been built. As the album title tantalizingly suggests, Revival represents a renewed musical spirit and heart from Fogerty that incorporates all the best elements of a career that has resonated deeply with generations of music fans and the thousands of artists that he has influenced.

"It just seemed like all the records I have made since Creedence Clearwater Revival have all been sort of pushed off center," he says. "I felt like I was dancing around the outskirts of what is my true center. With this album, I really wanted to stay on the mark, right in the middle, right where rock 'n' roll is. I wanted this one to be easier, a lot more fun than some of the past records have been."

That renewed sense of joy shines through on the self-produced Revival. The wistful, infectious opening track "Don't You Wish It Was True" instantly puts a smile on the listener's face. "Gunslinger"'s cinematic western-theme evokes vintage-era Creedence, while on the deliciously swampy "Creedence Song," Fogerty correctly and humorously assesses "You can't go wrong/if you play a little bit of that Creedence song."

2 Nov Fri New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom TBA
3 Nov Sat Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre TBA
5 Nov Mon Verona, NY Turning Stone TBA
6 Nov Tue Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre TBA
8 Nov Thu Newark, NJ NJ PAC TBA
9 Nov Fri Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena TBA
10 Nov Sat Atlantic City, NJ Borgata Music Box TBA
23 Nov Fri Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theatre TBA
24 Nov Sat Phoenix, AZ Maricopa Events Center TBA
25 Nov Sun Las Vegas, NV The Joint TBA
27 Nov Tue Minneapolis, MN State Theatre TBA
28 Nov Wed Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre TBA
30 Nov Fri St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center TBA
1 Dec Sat Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre TBA
4 Dec Tue Atlanta, GA Cobb Energy PAC TBA
5 Dec Wed Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium TBA

28th August 2007 12:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Who said Rock n Roll was dead?

28th August 2007 01:14 PM
glencar Wow, this is exciti...
28th August 2007 01:14 PM
glencar zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
28th August 2007 01:23 PM
gimmekeef Fortunate Son..is a rock classic.....Love the opening riffs
28th August 2007 02:51 PM
mojoman ccr rocks
29th August 2007 01:31 AM
MikeyC613
quote:
glencar wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

Please....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54U6aeIXwFw
29th August 2007 06:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

29th August 2007 11:58 PM
sweetcharmedlife What the fuck,he won't even play his hometown? I saw Fogerty about 3 years ago in a samll club in San Francisco. He was fucking great. John don't forget your hometown. Do about a 5 night run at the Fillmore.
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)