ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Thomas Beyl with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board Return to archive
25th August 2007 11:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Cool header.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
25th August 2007 11:21 AM
BONOISLOVE Is this ghey?
25th August 2007 11:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Is this ghey?

I dunno. I don't know what "ghey" is.
25th August 2007 11:25 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I dunno. I don't know what "ghey" is.

WHAT???

25th August 2007 11:30 AM
Nellcote TTM, I suggest to ask this question after taking the Clydesdales out for another 6-8 rounds...
Thank you for your continued support & cooperation!
25th August 2007 11:36 AM
BONOISLOVE

25th August 2007 12:02 PM
moy lol now i know the meaning of "gas" it's a gas, gas, gas! the "gazza appreciation society" i wanna be a member and a groupie
25th August 2007 12:04 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
moy wrote:
lol now i know the meaning of "gas" it's a gas, gas, gas! the "gazza appreciation society" i wanna be a member and a groupie

LMAO...G.A.S....poifect!
25th August 2007 12:21 PM
gimmekeef How much more ass kissing needs to go on here?.....
25th August 2007 12:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
How much more ass kissing needs to go on here?.....

Much more, the only place in which we kiss ass saying "fuck you", come on! Send some kisses to Gazza, send a pic of yourself sending him a kiss!
25th August 2007 12:34 PM
gimmekeef LOL Voodoo.....The more I look at that pic..I keep thinking of Gazza's Harem....and that ole Elvis movie........Harem Scarem!
25th August 2007 01:46 PM
Wide As The Clyde I love Gazza. I'm sure that if I was gay I'd be incredibly attracted to him, despite his not being attractive in the conventional sense.

(Just jokin' Gazza. Edited this after I saw how BLOODY CHEEKY it looked after I posted it. Yer a fine figure o' a man and ye do a damn fine job, sir!)
[Edited by Wide As The Clyde]
25th August 2007 08:03 PM
Highwire Rob I'm sorry, that's such a great party pic of beautiful people -- I just can't resist

25th August 2007 08:41 PM
Tom LOL
25th August 2007 09:31 PM
Bloozehound Dudes like Shaft, he gets all the ladies
25th August 2007 10:47 PM
GotToRollMe Oh boy, can't wait till he gets home on Monday and sees all this...LMAO...Glad I'm going on vacation next week!
26th August 2007 12:02 AM
dirtyden me thinks gazza has had a touch of airbrushing in this photo !! or been touched up in some way !!
27th August 2007 03:16 PM
Gazza LOL

Bastards

Did you notice we all dressed in black to go to the Prince show? (Even Adrian, who took the pic was similarly attired)

Complete coincidence
27th August 2007 03:29 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
LOL

Bastards

Did you notice we all dressed in black to go to the Prince show? (Even Adrian, who took the pic was similarly attired)

Complete coincidence

How were they..William play drums.. Harry on the flute?
27th August 2007 04:08 PM
Gazza LOL
27th August 2007 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Dudes like Shaft, he gets all the ladies

Amen !!!!!

He is cool like that !!!!!

J. " Snuggles " Fly ! ™
27th August 2007 04:36 PM
Saint Sway The Sun is reporting that the lovely Jade Jagger is amongst Gazza's biggest fans.

According to reports, the flirtatious couple was spotted backstage giving each other "knowing nods and winks from across the room." The chemistry was "intense". And Jade was believed to of been spotted mouthing the words "F#ck me, Gazza, will ya?"

Representives for both parties would neither confirm nor deny that the couple is dating, but a member of Jade's camp went as far as to say "WHO???"
28th August 2007 01:34 PM
mojoman now that the tours over gazza can finally sleep!!!
29th August 2007 04:12 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
mojoman wrote:
now that the tours over gazza can finally sleep!!!

Sleep with whom?? rotfl...

Gazza is a righteous muffin.
29th August 2007 04:28 PM
Erik_Snow I'll vote Gazza in the next Mayor-election
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)