ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Deal??? Mills' silence for £40m. Return to archive
10th September 2006 09:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels McCartney to buy Mills' silence for £40m
Sunday, September 10 2006, 09:33 BST - by Daniel Kilkelly
digital spy.com

Sir Paul McCartney is set to offer a £40 million divorce settlement to his estranged wife.

The former Beatle will pay the large sum over 20 years in return for Heather Mills' agreement that she will not speak publicly about their marriage.

A source told the News of the World: "They are thrashing out a deal which would amount to between £30 million and £40 million over 20 years and there will be strict conditions.

"Heather must reveal nothing about their personal lives - no books, no TV specials. She has one hell of a story and Paul wants a settlement to make sure it never comes out. Heather has no intention of telling it because she knows it would only hurt their daughter Bea, but it would always be lurking in the background.

"Any breach of the conditions would allow him to stop the payments - so basically he has control of Heather for the rest of his life. There's a long way to go but it looks like that will form the basis of the settlement."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mills' former husband blasts divorce payout

09/09/2006 - 14:50:00
IO

Heather Mills' ex husband has leaped to the defence of former Beatle Paul McCartney, insisting she doesn't deserve a penny of the singer's huge fortune.

Businessman Alfie Karmal, 48, split from the former model in 1991 after just 20 months and warned the rocker to beware of Mills when they announced their engagement years later.

Now he is furious to learn that Mills could receive up to £200m from McCartney's estimated £825m fortune following the end of the couple's four-year marriage.

He fumes: "I don't think anybody deserves to lose hundreds of millions of pounds.

"Somebody who has made a significant amount of money from his own talents should not have to pay out huge sums just because a couple were once married.

"We have both been Heathered. If I have anything in common with Sir Paul it is probably that.

"I'm not really surprised the marriage is over. Our marriage lasted just under two years - we had been together for five years off and on. But she ran off lots of times.

"It was a bit like the 'Runaway bride'. I used to think she had a permanent pair of sneakers on under her shoes. She always ran away."

McCartney and Mills announced their split in May (06). They have a two-year-old daughter, Beatrice, together.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
10th September 2006 09:15 AM
Ten Thousand Motels THE MACCAS IN HAPPIER TIMES.
10th September 2006 07:23 PM
gotdablouse Paul living up to his the "stupid one" image...WTF was he thinking, the sex was too good apparently...
10th September 2006 07:28 PM
Joey
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
the sex was too good apparently...

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

....no idea !!!!!!!!!!!
11th September 2006 10:19 AM
Ten Thousand Motels McCARTNEY AN IDIOT FOR NOT HAVING PRENUP, SAYS TRUMP

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY has been labelled "idiotic" by property tycoon DONALD TRUMP for not writing up a prenuptial agreement before marrying HEATHER MILLS. Twice-divorced Trump, who married for the third time to model MELANIA KNAUSS in January (05), has criticised MCCartney for allowing romance to cloud his judgement, insisting business should always come before love. He says, "I know I sound like a broken record, but get a prenup. I don't care how much you love your fiancee, it's just idiotic to get married without one. "Don't believe me? Ask Paul MCCartney what he thinks. I know he wishes he had one." MCCartney and Mills separated in May (06) and are currently in the process of getting a divorce.
11/09/2006 13:17

11th September 2006 10:20 AM
jb He banged her .
11th September 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
He banged her .

Didn't you bang Heather once ( circa 1992 ) ?!
11th September 2006 10:44 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Didn't you bang Heather once ( circa 1992 ) ?!

I hjad no idea she was, well, you know.
11th September 2006 11:27 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

I hjad no idea she was, well, you know.

One legged?
11th September 2006 01:13 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

One legged?

Funny !!!!!

Postin'
11th September 2006 01:15 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

11th September 2006 02:28 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!

11th September 2006 02:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

One legged?

you'll never go back after that
11th September 2006 06:40 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
mojoman wrote:

you'll never go back after that

Yup...kinda gives new meaning to gettin wood...doesnt it?
11th September 2006 07:44 PM
mojoman
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Yup...kinda gives new meaning to gettin wood...doesnt it?

woodpecker
11th September 2006 08:11 PM
exile
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)