ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keef playing piano, this is so funny! Return to archive
8th September 2006 08:14 PM
Bitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfHVkfjA40

So whos the guy on the couch? LMFAO!
8th September 2006 08:29 PM
stonedinaustralia Mick allegedly - it's a pity you say "funny" and it is thanks to the gratuitous "sex scenes" because keith's country piano is beautiful
8th September 2006 09:13 PM
sirmoonie I had no idea Keith could play piano like that.
8th September 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard Yeah it's an outtake from Cocksucker Blues. Shit Keef plays a killer piano! Get the Barbarians disk and check out his playing on Apartment #9. Keith's got soul. Always has.

Riffy
8th September 2006 10:41 PM
tumbled is this the piano part of the song, Darling, there's talk around town about a girl thats spreading love around....
say its not you?
is it ?? the same as recorded at the farm afterwards?
9th September 2006 05:35 AM
danielharris627 Haha, thats great, thanks!
9th September 2006 05:56 AM
Dick Bush Nice tunes but really not so good for Mick to get that much horny.
9th September 2006 06:59 AM
Bitch
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Yeah it's an outtake from Cocksucker Blues. Shit Keef plays a killer piano! Get the Barbarians disk and check out his playing on Apartment #9. Keith's got soul. Always has.

Riffy

Yes I didnt know Keef could play piano and he's good! Can you get me a copy of Cocksucker Blues? I have a really nice RS shirt from Twickers for ya! When we meet again... Are you going to Giants Stadium?
10th September 2006 01:07 AM
Poplar Keith with the Faces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEgpHN-JLI
10th September 2006 01:09 AM
Poplar another (sweet little rock 'n roller).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_OEedZ_UV8&mode=related&search=
10th September 2006 05:10 AM
albert hey poplar,

any idea which dvd/video this is? is great!

gr,
Albert
Holland
10th September 2006 04:23 PM
luxury1 Oh damn, I have to go watch that again...
...for the piano playing, of course...
10th September 2006 09:17 PM
luxury1 oh christ, it's true. I am now blind and typing this in braille
10th September 2006 10:04 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Poplar wrote:
another (sweet little rock 'n roller).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_OEedZ_UV8&mode=related&search=

GodDAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!
11th September 2006 09:39 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Yes I didnt know Keef could play piano and he's good! Can you get me a copy of Cocksucker Blues? I have a really nice RS shirt from Twickers for ya! When we meet again... Are you going to Giants Stadium?

You really got me the shirt!? Good on ya Bitch! Thanks. Yes I can certainly hook you up with a copy of CSB. Just give me a shout at the radio station,and we will set it up. I'm out for Giants. However,I will be trying to get to AC if I can get out of work that day.

Riffy
11th September 2006 10:07 AM
Bitch
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

You really got me the shirt!? Good on ya Bitch! Thanks. Yes I can certainly hook you up with a copy of CSB. Just give me a shout at the radio station,and we will set it up. I'm out for Giants. However,I will be trying to get to AC if I can get out of work that day.

Riffy

Yep I got the shirt, still new and unused! You should def try for AC! If not are you going to any of the Who shows? I might take a chance finding a ticket for tomorrow in Philly, Oct 12th opening night should be good and rocking! Talk to ya soon!
12th September 2006 01:10 AM
Poplar
quote:
albert wrote:
hey poplar,

any idea which dvd/video this is? is great!

gr,
Albert
Holland

No idea ... pretty sweet, though.
12th September 2006 06:34 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
oh christ, it's true. I am now blind and typing this in braille

LMFAO.....

Excuse me while I shave the newly grown hair that has suddenly appeared on the palms of my hands!!!!!!!!!!!

Piano...what piano??? There was a piano.

LJ.
12th September 2006 09:16 AM
luxury1 we're so easy, Lady Jane....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)