ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 10) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
22nd August 2006 07:35 PM
Reptile Could someone please seed Chorzow? Only 1 seed and it's very slow.. 1 KB/s! Thanks in advance!!
22nd August 2006 07:46 PM
Reptile 5 seeds now!! You people make me HAPPY!!
22nd August 2006 08:12 PM
Madafaka Make people happy is our job! (?)
22nd August 2006 08:47 PM
pdog
quote:
marko wrote:
I started to download paris-06,but one question about SW
monitor mixes,how the hell it goes to one cd?
Because i tried 2 times,and it is really 81mins,annoying
thing mates!
I must try to cut i minute off,but is it even possible?

I burn with EAC, had no problem. Didn't even notice until now that it's just a few seconds over 80 mins. The good thing, alot of tracks have silence on them and can easily be edited. Just shows how much of a gem we got, striaght off the DAT source...
22nd August 2006 10:04 PM
zipmouth Thanks for the reseed of San Diego '94. Glad Andy asked for it, since I asked a couple of tmes and got zilch! Got mine finished too. Thanks again.

Hey Andy, did you get the Giants Stadium Roadie DVD finished?? If not, maybe you could ask for it too. When I did, I got no response to it too!
23rd August 2006 12:58 AM
pdog Does anyone around here do or know about AUD/SB Matrix recording?
We got Box lunch and The DAC Japan shows both really good.
I'm asking b/c I've hear Matrix work of other show before and it really bring this shit to life BIG TIME!
I heard a U2 Matrix, ugh, but it was amzing sound. It was a good digital board, mixed with a really good aud. I heard both seperate and then the final matrix. It was amzing what was done to the recording.
I'm wishing out loud... I'm far fronm tech savy to do this, but people are able to do it with amazing results!
23rd August 2006 01:28 AM
marko Well,flac formats would be ok,but my stuff must be carefully remastered,so now i am remastering monitor mixes.
I can get sound clearer,and cut of empty moments.
Wait guys untill i learn uploading.........
23rd August 2006 02:33 AM
DoctorStones A good Matrix has also been made for one of the Hollywood Bowl shows, since there was an ALD source and an AUD recording.
The Matrix is way better than what could be expected at the beginning.
23rd August 2006 02:40 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
Pauli wrote:
New on tracker:

The Rolling Stones
The Great Lost Live Album
Dog N Cat Records DAC-047

Thank you Pauli !
23rd August 2006 02:42 AM
interzone
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Yes, I know that site and it's my favourite Stones' cd covers.
Amazing collection, even better than rs-covers IMO.

Thanks.
Gr.

What is the name or URL of the site you mention?
23rd August 2006 02:47 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
marko wrote:
I started to download paris-06,but one question about SW
monitor mixes,how the hell it goes to one cd?
Because i tried 2 times,and it is really 81mins,annoying
thing mates!
I must try to cut i minute off,but is it even possible?

I burned it with Nero with the overburn option activated, it worked flawlessly since there were only 2:57 seconds more than 80 minutes, which means, 80:02:57. Whithout pause between tracks also, of course.
Don't forget to activate the "verify data" option too.
At least, it worked for me with Verbatim CD-R 52x

greetings.
23rd August 2006 02:48 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
interzone wrote:
What is the name or URL of the site you mention?

http://www.rolling.no-ip.com/

But it's not online 24hs, for example, right now is offline.

greetings
23rd August 2006 03:32 AM
Pauli For everybody who hasn't noticed it already: there is a Stade De France 2006 uploaded on to tracker. Not by me, but "stonefan" from IORR, I guess.

By the way, it would be great if someone could seed Mick Jagger's Stepping Out DVD1. I have queued it for weeks now and I am still at 67%. Someone please !!
23rd August 2006 04:30 AM
marko What kind of recording is Rotterdam 13.10.73?
My old one,is really BAD.
Pauli,whats on Jagger dvd´s you mentioned?
23rd August 2006 04:42 AM
Pauli Marko, check this:

http://www.rs-covers.com/dvd_download.cfm?filename=jagger__stepping_out.jpg
[Edited by Pauli]
[Edited by Pauli]
23rd August 2006 08:00 AM
nappyrags DAC release "absolutely mindblowing" on the bootcity site...my apologies if it's been available here but i haven't seen it on the tracker

http://www.bootcity.org/showthread.php?p=64682
23rd August 2006 09:38 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Pauli wrote:
For everybody who hasn't noticed it already: there is a Stade De France 2006 uploaded on to tracker. Not by me, but "stonefan" from IORR, I guess.

By the way, it would be great if someone could seed Mick Jagger's Stepping Out DVD1. I have queued it for weeks now and I am still at 67%. Someone please !!

I'm seeding it right now for 4 hours.
23rd August 2006 01:42 PM
vox12string
quote:
pdog wrote:
Does anyone around here do or know about AUD/SB Matrix recording?
We got Box lunch and The DAC Japan shows both really good.
I'm asking b/c I've hear Matrix work of other show before and it really bring this shit to life BIG TIME!
I heard a U2 Matrix, ugh, but it was amzing sound. It was a good digital board, mixed with a really good aud. I heard both seperate and then the final matrix. It was amzing what was done to the recording.
I'm wishing out loud... I'm far fronm tech savy to do this, but people are able to do it with amazing results!

Funny you should mention this pdog, cos I was just mucking around with Tokyo 24-3-06 for which I've got both aud & ALD. Here's Tumbling Dice,

Tumbling Dice - Tokyo 24-3-06 Mix
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfw3qo
23rd August 2006 04:46 PM
pdog That's what I'm talking about!
23rd August 2006 06:14 PM
cabledogg2 Thumbs up on the ald/aud matrix vox. I hope you will be able to put the whole show up on the tracker!!!!
23rd August 2006 08:33 PM
Sebass Hi, i'm new and i want if could someone please seed Let it bleed DVD 1, Let it bleed DVD 2 and Rolling Stones LA Blues July 11, 1975 DVD?? Only 1 seed in all and it's very slow 3 KB/s! Thanks in advance!! I hope for your help!!!!

Sebass
24th August 2006 07:59 AM
blueskiller
quote:
Sebass wrote:
Hi, i'm new and i want if could someone please seed Let it bleed DVD 1, Let it bleed DVD 2 and Rolling Stones LA Blues July 11, 1975 DVD?? Only 1 seed in all and it's very slow 3 KB/s! Thanks in advance!! I hope for your help!!!!

Sebass

Sebass,I just opened my window of Let It Bleed DVD-2.
I will open DVD-1 soon and I shall keep for several hours.
I hope you can finish DL.

blueskiller
24th August 2006 01:26 PM
heymjm New on tracker - Twickenham 2nd show - full details below.

Please note, I go on holiday Saturday morning (UK time) - so I can only seed until then. Hopefully there will be some people who have completed the download and are prepared to carry on seeding. If not, I'll finish off when I return.

This is not best quality (see notes), so probably not an essential download - but what the hey, it's only rock 'n' roll.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Rolling Stones
Twickenham Stadium, London
August 22nd 2006

A "Double M" Producion

Sony MD audience recording

Recorded from Block 32, East Stand, Lower Tier (level with the B stage)

lineage: MD (HI-SP, SONY ECM-DS70P mic) -> Hard Disk -> flac (TLH level 8) -> you

Artwork included

This recording is not the best quality. The enthusiastic audience and stadium echo are all faithfully reproduced. The very start of JJ Flash is also missing (due to me leaping to my feet and pulling the mic from it's cable!). Hopefully a better recording will surface, as it was a great gig.

CD1:

01 Jumping Jack Flash
02 It's Only Rock And Roll
03 She's So Cold
04 Let's Spend The Night Together
05 Live With Me
06 Rain Fall Down
07 You Can't Always Get What You Want
08 Bitch
09 Tumblin' Dice
10 band into
11 Slippin' Away
12 Before They Make Me Run

CD2:

01 Miss You
02 Rough Justice
03 Start Me Up
04 Honky Tonk Woman
05 Sympathy For The Devil
06 Paint It Black
07 Brown Sugar
08 "they do come back"
09 Satisfaction
10 bows & exit

Feel free to distribute, but please include this info file and the artwork.

DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3 OR ATTEMPT TO MAKE ANY FINANCIAL GAIN FROM THIS RECORDING

24th August 2006 01:29 PM
heymjm
quote:
heymjm wrote:
New on tracker - Twickenham 2nd show - full details below.

I took two attempts to get this on the tracker - it seems to be working now. If you are having a problem, try re-downloading the torrent file.

Apologies if I've caused a problem to the admin guys.
24th August 2006 04:14 PM
Sebass Thanks blueskiller!!!!, I have 82% and 78% of the dvd's but not finish. At this moment nobody appears coneccted in my azureus, i think that i never finish the dvd's. Thanks anyway bluskiller!!

Sebas
24th August 2006 05:07 PM
egeboy What's happening with the Mixed Pickles ? No seeding.

ege_boy
24th August 2006 06:59 PM
malja316 Can anyone comment on the sound quality of the Stade De France 2006 torrent that is currently on the tracker? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out....and thanks to poisonivy for sharing this....
25th August 2006 01:55 AM
marko Paris is better than hannover,but still just Vg audience.
You can listen to it.
25th August 2006 02:19 AM
tumblingdice01 I agree with your assessment about Paris. Considering there have been no other boots show up for this great show or the previous one in Cologne, I suspect some bootleggers are holding them back for commercial release in the near future. Perhaps Rattlesnake will do them?
[Edited by tumblingdice01]
25th August 2006 10:59 AM
SLAVE What about some Porto bootleg??....I was at the show and i want it to remeber forever the night!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)