ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 10) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th August 2006 02:53 PM
pehdefigo Zürich - Saturday August 5, 2006 available on Dime:

Audio: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=107696&hit=1

Video: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=107714&hit=1

Enjoy....

15th August 2006 04:29 PM
joguema
Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996

The picture at the top of this page will be taken in 2996???
15th August 2006 04:31 PM
Gazza yes
15th August 2006 05:00 PM
Dan
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
are you connected as a seed..? the tracker shows two torrents, and neither of them have a seed...

my guess is that you pointed to the wrong dir (it is confusing)...

close your bit torrent client.

go to the tracker, and download the torrent file from there. use the one with 13 peers...

open that torrent up, and it will ask you to pick a location for your files...

+++ you must pick the PARENT dir, not the flacf +++

so if your flac files are located in c:\my documents\forum3606\, then you would select c:\my documents as the location for the files...

the program then should start checking your files. this takes a few minutes, but you will see the harddrive running...

if, instead of checking your files, it immediately starts to try and download, then you have not pointed to the right place, and you are not connected as a seed...

hth

edited for clarity

[Edited by mac_daddy]

I was also getting a port issue or something like that. I will try again if I make it up there this weekend. If I don't make it I probably wont be back til the middle of September. Hopefully I will have a new computer by then. Actually if I can't get together with my dad to build one which we were supposed to do at the end of June I will just buy something.

15th August 2006 05:32 PM
ks87
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Absolutely MINDBLOWING !!!

I was about to share my new version of Buenos Aires, this time taken from a complete 2-DVD broadcast including Shattered and Start Me Up. I've just finished the audio edition process and it sounds awesome but I think I'll wait to download your version to see if it's worth to share it or not.

Gr.

About the audio quality of my new BSAS version, with the only bootleg I can compare is the DAC-050-11/12. This DAC sounds great, some speed problems.

[Edited by gonzalo76]

I just downloaded Shattered from DAC's Buenos Aires release. It is taken from the awful sounding internet broadcast source.
Could you maybe upload your complete broadcast of BA?
15th August 2006 06:41 PM
Poplar
no new dime accounts? how do I access this shit?
15th August 2006 06:42 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
ks87 wrote:
I just downloaded Shattered from DAC's Buenos Aires release. It is taken from the awful sounding internet broadcast source.
Could you maybe upload your complete broadcast of BA?

You know, I was thinking how could DAC get the TV broadcast version of Shattered and Start Me Up, it was simply impossible. Well, I got it now, they mixed the AWFUL internet broadcast source with the stupid comments of the radio speakers, right?
I'll upload my version very soon, I'm waiting to get 512 kbps of upload stream. Next week maybe. That's what my ISP told me.

Gr.

I decided to include the "band intro" just to make it complete but the source is from audience, taken from the bootleg "madafaka" shared time ago here. I love this "my" bootleg, I called it "Shattered In Buenos Aires", and made cool artwork too , lol.
[Edited by gonzalo76]
15th August 2006 06:45 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Try every 10 minutes. Inactive accounts are deleted from DIME and the system updates the free slots every 10 minutes. I did that from some friends and I got 2 new accounts in a day.

Gr.
15th August 2006 06:54 PM
Rick56
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

You know, I was thinking how could DAC get the TV broadcast version of Shattered and Start Me Up, it was simply impossible. Well, I got it now, they mixed the AWFUL internet broadcast source with the stupid comments of the radio speakers, right?
I'll upload my version very soon, I'm waiting to get 512 kbps of upload stream. Next week maybe. That's what my ISP told me.

Gr.

I decided to include the "band intro" just to make it complete but the source is from audience, taken from the bootleg "madafaka" shared time ago here. I love this "my" bootleg, I called it "Shattered In Buenos Aires", and made cool artwork too , lol.
[Edited by gonzalo76]

Looking forward to yours. no doubt well worth waiting for

cheers
16th August 2006 12:48 AM
axl79
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]

Great , We want this one, we wait for you Gonzalo.
By the way, never trust your ISP ;-)
16th August 2006 01:39 AM
stalemate97_2006 Hi

I don't have any boot on Dirty Works period !!

Is someone can up DAC020 [Back To Zero]. It seems to be a great boot!

Many thanks
16th August 2006 02:07 AM
joguema
quote:
Poplar wrote:

If you think that DIME is "shit", why do you want an account ???
16th August 2006 03:05 AM
Poplar I know you are, but what am I?
16th August 2006 03:19 AM
pdog Poplar keep trying DAD, I think there are slots open...
http://www.dimeadozen.org/index.php

[Edited by pdog]
16th August 2006 05:22 AM
joguema
quote:
Poplar wrote:
I know you are, but what am I?

? ? ? ? ?

16th August 2006 09:20 AM
Madafaka Precious Love is a GEM!
Thank you so much for sharing it!
16th August 2006 09:39 AM
vox12string Many thx for the SW outtakes, I hear Percy Sledge, When A Man Loves a Woman, in Precious Love. Maybe that's why it wasn't released.
16th August 2006 01:26 PM
POISONIVY I AM HAPPY 206 FOLKS ARE DOWLOADED DANISH RADIO MEETS THE STONES

i hope it s not source MP3
16th August 2006 01:27 PM
POISONIVY I AM HAPPY 206 FOLKS ARE DOWLOADED DANISH RADIO MEETS THE STONES

i hope it s not source MP3
16th August 2006 03:21 PM
pdog RS Monitor Mixes Banned by DAD... Gonzo, if you don't know already, contact them, they want info to show it's not officially released stuff!
16th August 2006 03:39 PM
De Meeuw Many thanks for the Absolutely Mindblowing (DAC-048)
Coming more titels from DAC from this Bigger Bang tour on the tracker ?

gr Ray
16th August 2006 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
vox12string wrote:
Many thx for the SW outtakes, I hear Percy Sledge, When A Man Loves a Woman, in Precious Love. Maybe that's why it wasn't released.

Precious Love is a cover song...
16th August 2006 04:15 PM
G. The Cock
quote:
pdog wrote:
RS Monitor Mixes Banned by DAD... Gonzo, if you don't know already, contact them, they want info to show it's not officially released stuff!

I've just wrote them some words about it, hope the "Dime ministers" will think about their ban - which is an absolute joke! Any help highly appreciated!!!
16th August 2006 04:40 PM
pdog
quote:
G. The Cock wrote:

I've just wrote them some words about it, hope the "Dime ministers" will think about their ban - which is an absolute joke! Any help highly appreciated!!!

They are very strict, hopefully you gave them what they wanted, i have no idea what they want...
They ban the DAC version of Saitama b/c it was broadcast on TV, two different source, yet still banned, go figure!
16th August 2006 04:47 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
vox12string wrote:
Many thx for the SW outtakes, I hear Percy Sledge, When A Man Loves a Woman, in Precious Love. Maybe that's why it wasn't released.

Yes...my wife said the same thing..good call..still a great track though....
16th August 2006 05:06 PM
PiotrRS Steel Wheels Outtakes:

THANK YOU BOB FOR SHARING IT !

I'm overhelmed with material we were delivered - it's outstanding...

some here are raw sounding tracks, with unfinished vocals by Mick or different vocals (like Hold On To Your Hat), some guitar parts are still not recorded, some are different, versions are also extended. You gotta love the version of Hold On To Your Hat - it kicks ass, raw soudning with blues feeling and I just love we got a bit more of it, Mick still working on lyrics and comments after the song "@#$%& great"; "good, good, good" - YES !

I love listening to this stuff and discover the differences !

and of course...there are few tracks which made me completely speechless and it's Almost Hear You Sigh with Keith on vocals - obviously I know and love versions with Winos, but this...his vocals - it's MORE than beautiful, and that baby voice he sings with,the way he works out the lyrics, the line "babe, I know that I...I shouldn't make you cry, uh yeah...but I can almost hear you sigh" and the ending of the song when he simply shouts out "you feel it baby!? do you feel it, huh!?" - oh yes I do, Keith...can you hear how sweetly he sings word "pleeeeeaaaaaze....." OH...and the bridge at 2:20 to 2:35 is outstanding and the vocals...geeez, it's dramatical in the way and puts tears in the eyes immediatelly...
&
beautiful extended version of Slipping Away, the ending could last forever for me and also Keith's not having his lyrics finished - it's so fascinating to hear him working them out, the same with Can't Be Seen.

I love the way Rock 7 Hard Place sounds, with different horns arragemenets at the beggining and than slighlty different Ronnie's solo and the bridge which is just after that. Fancy Man is extended and has some cool new guitar parts here and there with guitar solos.

Continetnatl Drift has not finished vocals by Mick & no chorus on it, but the arragements is a bit different, new stuff here and there and for me actually it works better than great Steel Wheels version (I mean - the different arragements here and there).

Precious Love is so wonderful, it's actually different from what Stones do normally, but it sounds too good. It's an outtake, but the souldful one, I love it. Mick vocals are great.

THIS IS GREAT THANK YOU TO BOB WHO MADE IT AVAILABLE FOR US. It is one of the greatest discovery in studio bootlegs for years actually. I'm so glad and feel honoured to hear this stuff. I love it, I'm listening to it since I downloaded it. This is definately outstanding stuff...

oh..I still can't believe this track number 3...

when I downloaded it I got .txt file with it...there was info about this recording along with this line:

"The music isn't necessarily unique, but I thought that it might be interesting from a historical perspective."

IT MUST BE CHANGED ! It is unique, interesting and fascinating. It's The Rolling Stones in studio. Simply. Thank you Rolling Stones!

P.S. This track "Ready Yourself"- it reminds me about other Stones outtake, I KNOW I've heard this guitar parts somewhere else before but can't find this now, but I keep on trying, I know it is somewhere in other outtake...ah...where, where, where...it's so intruiqing!

I REALLY HOPE SOME DAY BOB WILL SHARE SOME MORE STUFF WITH US. CAN'T WAIT FOR IT & ONE MORE TIME - THANK YOU!
16th August 2006 05:12 PM
gimmekeef Imagine this version of Hold Onto Your Hat...from the B Stage......
17th August 2006 11:41 AM
POISONIVY
quote:
stalemate97_2006 wrote:
Hi

I don't have any boot on Dirty Works period !!

Is someone can up DAC020 [Back To Zero]. It seems to be a great boot!

Many thanks

I HAVE BACK TO ZERO
you really want this cd????
17th August 2006 11:51 AM
AndyPetu Please, can anybody re-post "San Diego 94" DVD. This was out when the tracker down the last time.

Thanks!

Petu.
17th August 2006 12:45 PM
SirMuddy Hi Evrybody!
Here's the Newbie back again!
It's my fist upload,
let me know if it's working (or not)

Somebody request for a Audio version after the great upload of a DVD Version of Brixton 1995, so here it is!

Hi Axl, thanks for good words!

The Rolling Stones
Having a laugh in Brixton
(BAL 19795 A/B)

Source:
Brixton Academy, London on Wednesday the 19th of July 1995.

Lineage:
CDs (Buy at Rock en Stock, Montréal-RIP) -- EAC -- FLAC -- TORRENT -- ROCKS OFF

Disc 1:
01 Honky tonk women
02 Tumbling dice
03 You got me rocking
04 Live with me
05 Black Limousine
06 Dead flowers
07 Sweet Virginia
08 Faraway eyes
09 Travelling Man (error on the cover... it's Love in Vain)
10 Meet me in the Bottom (Down in the Bottom)
11 Shine a light
12 Like a Rolling Stone
13 Monkey Man
total running time 65:15

Disc 2:
01 I go wild
02 Miss you
03 OK (not a song, a strange 1 second track with Mick's saying OK)
04 Band introductions
05 Connection
06 Slipping away
07 Midnight Rambler
08 Rip this joint
09 Start me up
10 Brown Sugar
11 Jumpin' Jack Flash
total running time 63:04

Scans by LazyGirl!
This one's dedicated to Christian Lefebvre, Jean Lavigne & LazyGirl!

One Luv
Enjoy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)