ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Claire O'Leary may face charges for the Fenway Park incident Return to archive
September 11th, 2005 12:55 PM
moy

New England News

New England News

Rolling Stones fan who fell from rafters may face charges

09/09/2005

News Image

09/09/2005

Video [video]

Email Story to Friend E-mail this story to a friend

BOSTON - The Rolling Stones fan who climbed into the rafters at last month's Fenway Park concert may be facing charges.

An application ws been filed in Boston Municipal Court on Thursday against 20-year-old Claire O'Leary. Investigators are looking to charge her with disturbing a public assembly.

Home video cameras and cell phones appear to have caught her in the ceiling of the right field grandstands, under the retired numbers and the Budweiser sign.

Officials are not certain exactly how the suspect allegedly climbed into the rafters. Police say she hung from the rafters for as long as 20 minutes before she was spotted by security. They managed to clear out the sections underneath her as she hung precariously - nearly losing her pants - off of a beam.

It was then that she took a 40-foot plunge into the grandstand seats below. The fall caused her to break both of her ankles and a wrist.

[Edited by moy]
September 11th, 2005 12:57 PM
Taptrick
"may" get charged? Have some common sense, stop dicking around, and charge her.

September 11th, 2005 01:11 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Oh, come on, it's not that bad. At least her cow didn't knock over a lantern and set the place on fire.
September 11th, 2005 01:13 PM
Taptrick
I believe those that had to evacuate their seats during the concert would disagree.

September 11th, 2005 01:39 PM
lonecrapshooter a little Rough Justice for ya' mam!
September 11th, 2005 04:24 PM
Paulcarr87 I was sitting in one of the evacuated sections - I think they should throw the book at her!! Granted I was able to move up about 45 rows as a result of all the confusion, but she legitmately ruined the night for many people (not me), and it takes a LOT to ruin a Stones concert. I think a fair sentence would be to make her buy some tickets for the boston arena show for some of the people in that section. She's just a selfish little bitch.. I had no pity for her at all..

Paul

September 11th, 2005 08:19 PM
chevysales
quote:
moy wrote:

New England News

New England News

09/09/2005

News Image

09/09/2005

Video [video]

Email Story to Friend E-mail this story to a friend

BOSTON - The Rolling Stones fan who climbed into the rafters at last month's Fenway Park concert may be facing charges.

An application ws been filed in Boston Municipal Court on Thursday against 20-year-old Claire O'Leary. Investigators are looking to charge her with disturbing a public assembly.

Home video cameras and cell phones appear to have caught her in the ceiling of the right field grandstands, under the retired numbers and the Budweiser sign.

Officials are not certain exactly how the suspect allegedly climbed into the rafters. Police say she hung from the rafters for as long as 20 minutes before she was spotted by security. They managed to clear out the sections underneath her as she hung precariously - nearly losing her pants - off of a beam.

It was then that she took a 40-foot plunge into the grandstand seats below. The fall caused her to break both of her ankles and a wrist.

[Edited by moy]

she was a complete jerk who caused problems along with bringing the usual bad publicity to opening nite of this tour.

not to mention did you see the pictures of her... her clothes wee completely covered in slimy grease or dirt from those rafters.

seriously she should be charged for complete stupidity for doing something one would see at ozzfest or something
September 11th, 2005 08:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
moy wrote:
Officials are not certain exactly how the suspect allegedly climbed into the rafters. Police say she hung from the rafters for as long as 20 minutes before she was spotted by security. They managed to clear out the sections underneath her as she hung precariously - nearly losing her pants - off of a beam

For those who were sitting below, I hope that at least she had a nice ass and you got an eyeful for your trouble. It might slightly make up for the inconvenience caused by the silly, selfish, obnoxious bitch.
September 11th, 2005 10:34 PM
glencar I can't see sendng her to jail, quite honestly, but a hefty fine/community service is called for.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)