ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MJ's hats ??? Return to archive
September 11th, 2005 10:23 AM
wgwalsh Sorry folks, but those big brimmed hats that MJ has been wearing makes him look ridiculous.

He should try wearing a hat that a college professor would wear. After all, he is doing all of this research on the big bang theory much like a professor would do. It would make him look smart rather than silly.

A pair of half frame reading glasses would really give him an educated look. He wouldn't have to wear them for the whole show. He could start a trend and then market their own line.
September 11th, 2005 10:52 AM
lotsajizz Harry Potter is not singing for the Stones. No way, no how!!!
September 11th, 2005 05:43 PM
icydanger
quote:
wgwalsh wrote:
Sorry folks, but those big brimmed hats that MJ has been wearing makes him look ridiculous.

He should try wearing a hat that a college professor would wear. After all, he is doing all of this research on the big bang theory much like a professor would do. It would make him look smart rather than silly.

A pair of half frame reading glasses would really give him an educated look. He wouldn't have to wear them for the whole show. He could start a trend and then market their own line.

the MAD HATTER of Alice in Wonderland....or Elton John....

mick is great the way he is. and he is educated.

he could wear a towel on his head, for me it would be fine
September 11th, 2005 06:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It all began when Sweet Luxy gave him this one

September 11th, 2005 06:37 PM
Moonisup I think it began here:

September 11th, 2005 06:56 PM
luxury1 Oh MoonisUp, you just had to rain all over my parade!!

YEs--the new red hat especially, is fashioned after the one I gave him...........

A towel on his head, now, that is funny.......
September 11th, 2005 07:01 PM
Moonisup
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh MoonisUp, you just had to rain all over my parade!!

sorry! Couldn't resist!

Rik
September 11th, 2005 07:19 PM
exile I liked that 'SOME GIRLS' hat the other night, Ill try to find pic

it was cool
September 11th, 2005 08:32 PM
jb Agreed..the 78 hat was very cool..this one is a show girls hat and it's kinda lame....
September 11th, 2005 08:39 PM
exile This Hat was cool, with the SOME GIRLS theme

September 11th, 2005 08:39 PM
gypsy luxy, Mick was sporting a grey fedora during tonight's piece on the Stones with Matt Lauer. I immediately thought of you.
September 11th, 2005 08:51 PM
the good Yeah, I don't get the hat thing. Maybe Mick is starting to suffer from progressive alopecia and is trying to hide it!!! Imagine a bald Mick singing Start Me Up!
September 11th, 2005 08:54 PM
jb
quote:
the good wrote:
Yeah, I don't get the hat thing. Maybe Mick is starting to suffer from progressive alopecia and is trying to hide it!!! Imagine a bald Mick singing Start Me Up!

No, he has great hair....Keith is really using smoke and mirrors to cover his bald head.........
September 11th, 2005 08:59 PM
IzzyStradlin This thread is retarded.
September 11th, 2005 09:04 PM
jb
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:
This thread is retarded.

That is your opinion. To some of us, hats and hair are important, interesting, and relevant topics.
September 11th, 2005 09:16 PM
the good
quote:
jb wrote:
No, he has great hair....Keith is really using smoke and mirrors to cover his bald head.........

LOL!
September 11th, 2005 09:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

That is your opinion. To some of us, hats and hair are important, interesting, and relevant topics.

Perhaps he's bald and bitter, no?

jb, you have a luxurious mane of hair.

YES!
September 11th, 2005 09:53 PM
gorda Hmmmmmm . . .

And, I was tryng to figure out how to mail him a large Mexican sombrero . . .

September 12th, 2005 01:33 AM
gypsy
quote:
gorda wrote:
Hmmmmmm . . .

And, I was tryng to figure out how to mail him a large Mexican sombrero . . .

Now that ^ , my friends is what my friends and I, running through the plains of Oklahoma in our knickers and carrying stick ball bats, used to call POSTIN'!
September 12th, 2005 01:46 PM
luxury1 Retarded?? I beg your pardon.....why you reading the whole fucking thing then??
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)