ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have another Black Crowes Question Return to archive
September 11th, 2005 01:54 AM
winter ust idding m runk

intah,

September 11th, 2005 02:03 AM
White House Lawn Who are the Black Crows? Is that a band?
September 11th, 2005 07:07 AM
wisertime Stupid guys
September 11th, 2005 09:37 AM
winter
quote:
wisertime wrote:
Stupid guys

wisertime,

I was just kidding.

The extent of my Crowes trashing has been greatly exaggerated some. I think my total involvment has been three threads and 5 or 6 posts (including this one, which I don't really consider trashing).

And I really don't think that there has been all the much Crowes trashing overall on this site, at least in comparison to the posts from Crowes fans trashing the Stones or suggesting that the Crowes are better. And while I do acknowledge that this is a Stones site, so some (in fact, it appears many) may believe that trashing the Stones here is a more appropriate topic than trashing the Crowes, I do feel some of the Crowes posts here have justified the responses that they have gotten.

In any event, I am calling a truce, and I am done trashing the Crowes. The only exception is that I reserve the right to respond with disagreement to future posts that suggest that the Crowes are better than the Stones.

Take care,

September 11th, 2005 09:49 AM
wisertime We agree, no need to compare the 2 bands.
I love them both, and ABB is great
September 11th, 2005 09:55 AM
exile
quote:
winter wrote:
I believe Rich Robison was able to sell out a string of dates at local BBQ pit in Cambridge last time he was on tour (Brother Jimmies). If I remember correctly, if you ordered a full rack of ribs, you could either get a side of slaw or a copy of Rich's cd. I took the slaw.

wintah

I'll say it again THAT WAS fucking Gold Laughed my ass off.
September 11th, 2005 10:14 AM
winter
quote:
exile wrote:

I'll say it again THAT WAS fucking Gold Laughed my ass off.

Exile,

Thanks much. Glad I could bring you a chuckle or two.

wintah
September 11th, 2005 10:15 AM
winter
quote:
wisertime wrote:
We agree, no need to compare the 2 bands.
I love them both, and ABB is great

Great,

wintah
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)