ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NIGHY STARSTRUCK BY STONES STAR Return to archive
September 10th, 2005 12:06 PM
hotlicks LOVE ACTUALLY actor BILL NIGHY is thrilled at the prospect of meeting his all-time hero KEITH RICHARDS on the set of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST, but he fears he will be too starstruck to speak.

The normally erudite 55-year-old is such a huge fan of THE ROLLING STONES, he admits he may become overwhelmed in the presence of the ravaged rocker.

He says, "I would absolutely love to work with him.

"He's really clever, a very witty man, but I imagine I'll get incredibly tongue-tied and won't be able to speak.

From contactmusic.com
September 10th, 2005 12:35 PM
Gazza Bill's certainly a huge fan. Theres a feature in the Daily Mail's Weekend magazine each saturday where a celebrity talks about their personal passion and Bill was interviewed a couple of months ago about his, which he summed up simply as "I just LOVE The Rolling Stones".

He mentioned how he was at a Stones show during the last tour and some guy came up to him and enquired "Is it true you're going to be the new Dr Who?". All indignant and outraged, Bill cut the guy off, points to the stage and replies "Please !! - Its the ROLLING STONES"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)