ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have a Black Crowes Question Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 10th, 2005 01:33 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
winter wrote:
I believe Rich Robison was able to sell out a string of dates at local BBQ pit in Cambridge last time he was on tour (Brother Jimmies). If I remember correctly, if you ordered a full rack of ribs, you could either get a side of slaw or a copy of Rich's cd. I took the slaw.

wintah

Ha!

Thats the funniest thing I've read here in a while, g1

Sway, your hatred if ABB is understandable, lots of Stones fans don't like their contemporary albums, but youre only going to get your cyber dick slammed in the dirt by going on and on about how the Crowes are somehow better than the Stones because you think ABB sucks, or set lists never change, everyone knows that the Stones can wipe their asses with a mediocre band like the Crowes

September 10th, 2005 07:59 PM
exile
quote:
winter wrote:
I believe Rich Robison was able to sell out a string of dates at local BBQ pit in Cambridge last time he was on tour (Brother Jimmies). If I remember correctly, if you ordered a full rack of ribs, you could either get a side of slaw or a copy of Rich's cd. I took the slaw.

wintah

Yes that is FUCKING FUNNY.

I mean to even compare....ABB and anything in the crowes catalogue. ABB is Head and shoulders above anything the crowes even thought of.

The crowes were a mediocre stones rip off that brought out a couple of good albums, Shake Your Money Maker, Southern Harmony and Amorica are all ok. They failed to capitalise on these albums by bringing out bad albums ever since. That's fucking it.

I WAS a crowes fan. I bought BY YOUR SIDE AND LIONS and was extremely disappointed. I will never buy another crowes album again.
September 10th, 2005 08:54 PM
Nellcote "winter wrote:

wintah"

This, my friends, is "Post Hall Of Fame" material.

I was with a client Friday, who needed to discuss with her partner how they wanted to proceed with the plans I had outlined for them. I took a quick view of this thread, and saw this post, and let out a laugh so hard my clients were "frightened" at me. I gave them a quick 411 on the matter, they too laughed at this...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)