ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BUENOS AIRES Ticket Prices! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 8th, 2005 11:23 AM
Madafaka A local newspaper today puts this prices:

Low Level Seats $250 (Us Dollars $87)
Medium Level Seats $250 (Us Dollars $87)
High Level Seats $150 (Us Dollars $52)
Floor $ 125 (Us Dollars $44)
September 8th, 2005 11:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's a joke, I read it at BdP and can't believe those prices and just for two shows; see Marcelo's reply it0s not consistent
September 8th, 2005 11:28 AM
Madafaka I don't know if that is a joke. Do you think? I don't think that's so expensive!

The link in spanish: http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=209240&IdxSeccion=100442
September 8th, 2005 11:29 AM
egon i guess you'll be drinking less beer the next couple of months.
September 8th, 2005 11:30 AM
J.J.Flash THere will be no seats for lazy arses.... nevermind.... just the full field + stalls, you bet. And I don't think they are going to play only that show in Rio, no way, never..... just waiting for the new dates to show up.....
September 8th, 2005 11:31 AM
Madafaka
quote:
egon wrote:
i guess you'll be drinking less beer the next couple of months.

Never! I've saved the money for my tickets since 1998

[Edited by Madafaka]
September 8th, 2005 11:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I don't know if that is a joke. Do you think? I don't think that's so expensive!

The link in spanish: http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=209240&IdxSeccion=100442

So expensive?? On the contrary those are really cheap prices, here the prices for the first ten rows is confirmed $450 USD, then $350 and so on
September 8th, 2005 12:14 PM
jb Yes...it's nice to see the fans getting a break in South America..do you think the shows will sell out?
September 8th, 2005 12:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Come on Josh! If those are the prices thay can fill 10 shows @ River Plate

Last tour they had five shows there
September 8th, 2005 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Come on Josh! If those are the prices thay can fill 10 shows @ River Plate

Last tour they had five shows there

This is great news!!!!
September 8th, 2005 12:22 PM
Madafaka
quote:
So expensive?? On the contrary those are really cheap prices, here the prices for the first ten rows is confirmed $450 USD, then $350 and so on

Yes, but we always had different prices. The most expensive ticket on B2B Tour in Buenos Aires was around $150 dollars.

You got no excuses my friend, Buenos Aires is waiting for you!
September 8th, 2005 12:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Marcelo is coming so maybe I will be there, the only thing I don't like is that the shows are too close in terms of dates, is the same week for practical purposes

Other thing is the dates OCESA has here are not the date(s) rs.com has ---
September 8th, 2005 12:36 PM
khalil78 I don't think they're too expensives, but they are reasonables...
But I think that we will have more info about it...

I hope!!!

See u.
September 8th, 2005 12:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome khalil78, great to have you here and thanks for today's header. Now let us know who in the header is you?
September 8th, 2005 01:36 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:

First ten rows? Rows? What?!?! I just can't believe this thing is going to happen in the shows in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguai, etc.... seats, rows... rubbish... theses things don't work here....
September 8th, 2005 01:40 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

First ten rows? Rows? What?!?! I just can't believe this thing is going to happen in the shows in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguai, etc.... seats, rows... rubbish... theses things don't work here....

I am very happy for you JJF!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be up front!!!
September 8th, 2005 01:45 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

I am very happy for you JJF!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be up front!!!

Would be better if we could share a booze and party with those 23 year old hot brunnetes....
September 8th, 2005 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Would be better if we could share a booze and party with those 23 year old hot brunnetes....

Yes...fuck the concert!!! lets get hookers!!!!
September 8th, 2005 02:01 PM
khalil78
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes...fuck the concert!!! lets get hookers!!!!

Party on!!! LOL
September 8th, 2005 02:11 PM
khalil78
quote:
Welcome khalil78, great to have you here and thanks for today's header. Now let us know who in the header is you?

The one at the left, in grey.
The pic was taken with my cam by a Much Music's reporter in Modena Bar.

Great time there!!! It's a Ferrari Bar, you can see a lot of pics of different models. When we arrive, they put the BTB Tour on the TV and on the big screens. And A Bigger Bang too...!
September 8th, 2005 02:27 PM
Jair Nothing official about Brazil, then lets only get the hookers!!!

Hey, in the seventies, Sinatra sung by 110,000 people at Maracana Stadiun, Rio de Janeiro.

Dying to know whats gonna be with the Stones...

September 8th, 2005 04:31 PM
Madafaka
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Exactly! Floor is hotter than hell!
September 8th, 2005 04:36 PM
Angiegirl
quote:

I always live in this fantasy world where they adjust their prices to the average national income/economic status of the country they're gonna play. Then again, that would be a problem for me as I'm below-average
September 8th, 2005 07:22 PM
Soldatti Some expensive prices there, I smell critics on the press here.
September 8th, 2005 08:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl $87 is expensive for the best places?

Those are the cheapest prices all over the world!!
September 8th, 2005 08:46 PM
Flashpoint
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Maybe with those prices it'll work!!

Anyway I'm already there
September 8th, 2005 09:27 PM
Soldatti
quote:
$87 is expensive for the best places?

Those are the cheapest prices all over the world!!

http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2664

"...Por eso, y por el alto costo de las entradas (se venderán desde octubre y costarán entre 125 y 250 pesos), el propio Daniel Grinbank, productor de los shows, admitió que se baraja la posibilidad de la televisación en vivo."

I smell a lot of critics, mark my words.
September 8th, 2005 09:39 PM
ezequiel2517 more expensive was the kravitz tickets, going up to $500 (u$s 166) and it was a sold out...
September 8th, 2005 09:56 PM
Soldatti
quote:
ezequiel2517 wrote:
more expensive was the kravitz tickets, going up to $500 (u$s 166) and it was a sold out...

Yep, but the first show. The second show was 70-80%.
September 8th, 2005 10:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2664

"...Por eso, y por el alto costo de las entradas (se venderán desde octubre y costarán entre 125 y 250 pesos), el propio Daniel Grinbank, productor de los shows, admitió que se baraja la posibilidad de la televisación en vivo."

I smell a lot of critics, mark my words.

That's it!! Grinbank is a genius, cheap tix and expensive advertizing on TV, great we're gonna have another "BEST OF TOUR" video, for me the best video of the whole B2B / NS tours 1997-1999 is without doubt that hot show on Argentgina on March 30, 1998!!!

Here we need to do the same, always the most expensive tix of any major act and alwasy sold out
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)