ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby
Madison Square Garden, NYC - September 13, 2005
© Throbby Thanks a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 7th, 2005 01:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
PATHETIC!!!!

They cant even change the set list for the arena shows

why???

THATS SO FUCKING LAME

what about all the songs they rehearsed in toronto?????

folks we are stuck with the same war horse heavy set for EVERY SINGLE SHOW.

this sucks. THIS REALLY SUCKS.

THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS.

I'm putting my tix up for sale today. Anyone from here who wants MSG or Giants Stadium can have them at cost. Just PM me and there yours.

Relax, lady. It wasn't that bad.
September 7th, 2005 01:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Verified Set list from IORR (http://www.iorr.org/tour05/stpaul.htm) apparently this particular case it was a fake info rolling around

1. • Start Me Up
2. • You Got Me Rocking
3. • She's So Cold
4. • Tumbling Dice
5. • Rough Justice
6. • Back Of My Hand
7. • Beast Of Burden
8. • Rocks Off
9. • Night Time Is The Right Time
10. • The Worst (Keith)
11. • Infamy (Keith)
12. • Miss You (to B-stage)
13. • Oh No, Not You Again (B-stage)
14. • Satisfaction (B-stage)
15. • Honky Tonk Women (from B-stage)
16. • Sympathy For The Devil
17. • Jumping Jack Flash
18. • Brown Sugar
19. • You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
20. • It's Only Rock'n Roll (encore)

Aye matey, thar she blows. Whats wrong with that you war horse/set list grinches? She's So Cold, 4 (four!) songs from Bango, Beast, Rocks Off, Ray Charles......could have used another song, didn't realize it was only 20, having too good a time!
September 7th, 2005 02:20 PM
jb Was Mike Tice scalping tickets?
September 7th, 2005 03:05 PM
Dan Rocks Off is my all time favorite Stones song! This is the best setlist yet! I am thankful for this minor change, however now further changes will be unnecessary.
September 7th, 2005 03:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Was Mike Tice scalping tickets?

No, but Jesse Ventura was there.

I saw a lot of Shidoobeens decked out in lime green T-shirts. They are a formidable presence.
September 7th, 2005 03:13 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I saw a lot of Shidoobeens decked out in lime green T-shirts. They are a formidable presence.

Did you see Pug is a Lime Green T? Why were you in Mn? Are you going to Chicago? I shall be at Atlanta, Charlotte, and maybe Charlottesville.........New York in 06.
September 7th, 2005 03:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Jesse used to do security for the Stones back in the day. True.

Sir Moonie,
I am glad you enjoyed the show. The show and the performances are great!! The stale, repetitive set list is unfortunate. This could be a great tour if they mix up the songs more. They are playing that good right now.
[Edited by Saint Sway]
September 7th, 2005 03:50 PM
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:
Was Mike Tice scalping tickets?

K-O .... HA HA HA - YES!

September 8th, 2005 12:23 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Jesse used to do security for the Stones back in the day. True.

Sir Moonie,
I am glad you enjoyed the show. The show and the performances are great!! The stale, repetitive set list is unfortunate. This could be a great tour if they mix up the songs more. They are playing that good right now.
[Edited by Saint Sway]

Cheers, Swayie!

And to toss one to you, Ronnie was not up too much at all on 9/6/05 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Keith wasn't either. But I was on Ronnie's side and recall several moments when I was thinking, Jesus dude, just play some chords or something, even I can strum a few guitar strings every now and then.

But would I go again? You bet your ass! Every now and then, rock and roll magic!

Ladies and Gentlemen, its The Rolling Stones!!!!
September 10th, 2005 11:41 AM
scratched
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Last update: September 7, 2005 at 7:12 AM
Concert review: Stones strip down, rock out
Jon Bream
Star Tribune
Published September 7, 2005

The Stones may not rank as rock's greatest artists; they've never shown the growth and range of Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and Prince, to name a few.

Balls.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)